• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

so...

tw:bad grammar

Sorry if this question is stupid but i just cant get this out of my head

what would happen if giorno killed frisk?

Would she still be able to go back to her previous save? Or would she be forced into a death loop

oh god i made a grave mistake

i used "she" instead of they/them
PqfmbfK.png

Would she still be able to go back to her previous save? Or would she be forced into a death loop
As for this, giorno most likely win. dude can knock out tier 2s who can knock undertale down just by existing
jojo is alot stronger than you think, giorno can effect/neg acals type 4 (crt for that when)

As for this, giorno most likely win. dude can knock out tier 2s who can knock undertale down just by existing
jojo is alot stronger than you think, giorno can effect/neg acals type 4 (crt for that when)
jojo crts like are impossible bro chariot would annihilate whoever tried it

oh ty
i owe you one

the implication from the poster is most likely that stopping diavolo's ability to exist without time would perhaps be similar to acausality

Back