• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So what do you all think about this calculation for godzilla?

I'm new here so I'd thought I'd start my first discussion with an old reddit post that I think makes a fair point regarding godzillas composite abilities, but what do you all think?

sadly the links don't work for me, the ones talking about pachinko godzilla at least.

The calculation is also not in the post so it is impossible to evaluate.

Either way the composite godzilla profile is long gone so we can't remake it.

Godzilla scaling to god mountain isn't considered real on this site as his beam never hit him and so there ended up being no evidence for 3-A goji.

sadly the links don't work for me, the ones talking about pachinko godzilla at least.

The calculation is also not in the post so it is impossible to evaluate.

Either way the composite godzilla profile is long gone so we can't remake it.

Godzilla scaling to god mountain isn't considered real on this site as his beam never hit him and so there ended up being no evidence for 3-A goji.
Damn, was hoping I could start a good first discussion, what if I talk to these guys on reddit if they answer me and give me the calculation?

Damn, was hoping I could start a good first discussion, what if I talk to these guys on reddit if they answer me and give me the calculation?
i mean the post is years old so idk if they'd reply.
Either way if they do have the evidence for the star busting feat and the statement of 6000 density then we'd have no trouble making a calc real quick.
The funny thing is, i knew that ive seen the name as
@Qawsedf234
is indeed a member here.

So if you are interested in this you can just comment on this lad's wall and ask about the calc.

Either way if they do have the evidence for the star busting feat and the statement of 6000 density then we'd have no trouble making a calc real quick.
@Qawsedf234
is indeed a member here.
Luckily his reddit Is relatively accurate.

@Qawsedf234
is indeed a member here.
He was also active 30 minutes ago. On the wiki

I just talked to him, apparently it was an April fools calculation and from the pinball machine, so he said he can't use the calculation.
F.

Either way pachinko godzilla is still Large planet level+ to dwarf star level and there are already Godzillas who are 4-B, 2-C and even 2-B.

I just talked to him, apparently it was an April fools calculation
Well to clarify the Pinball thing wasn't an Apirl Fools calc. That was just funny because it came from a Pinball game.

The April fools thing was the creation of the universe, which assumes a rather absurd timeframe of creating the big bang in a single Planck Unit of time, which is why it's hilariously high into 3-A.

Well to clarify the Pinball thing wasn't an Apirl Fools calc. That was just funny because it came from a Pinball game.

The April fools thing was the creation of the universe, which assumes a rather absurd timeframe of creating the big bang in a single Planck Unit of time, which is why it's hilariously high into 3-A.
So if possible, can we use that calculation then?

Back