• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So are Space-Times within Space-Times (Hyper timelines or something) Low 1-C or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically title. Was curious because I looked at the DB Cosmology thread, and didn't want to derail. I saw mixed answers.

Not by default, the individual spatial and temporal dimensions need context of being infinite in scale before we can assume tier 1 stuff. It is possible for an 11-dimensional hyper timeline to only be planet level if the respective spatial dimensions happen to be that small. But a simple Timeline within a timeline is not evidence of Low 1-C structure hence why Zelda timelines aren't Low 1-C.

Not by default, the individual spatial and temporal dimensions need context of being infinite in scale before we can assume tier 1 stuff. It is possible for an 11-dimensional hyper timeline to only be planet level if the respective spatial dimensions happen to be that small. But a simple Timeline within a timeline is not evidence of Low 1-C structure, hence why Zelda timelines aren't Low 1-C.
I have a asked in a DB thread "Who is for the 3-A downgrade?" and nobody agrees with it, but all them agree with Low 1-C upgrade of course . I see a lot of favors and bias against it in the CTR. Matt seemingly admitted to be against the upgrade solely that it won't get a higher than Saint Seiya as an example.

I have a asked in a DB thread "Who is for the 3-A downgrade?" and nobody agrees with it, but all them agree with Low 1-C upgrade of course . I see a lot of favors and bias against it in the CTR. Matt seemingly admitted to be against the upgrade solely that it won't get a higher than Saint Seiya as an example.
Most of times I saw Matt he disagrees with any Upgrades in many Verses without even reading the context or understanding it fully

3-A I'm strongly against, their are still evidence of Tier 2 stuff on multiple ends.

Bruh seriously. He doesn't even provide evidence to back up his claims and then say people claims are nonsense without prove.
He has a wank boner for Marvel and DC. Even when I debunked 2-A Spectre and Anti-Monitor. He wanted to close the thread instead of refuting my evidence.

Guys, do not publicly attack Matt behind his back. Also, he hasn't actually agreed with every "Wank" think for Marvel or DC either. He agrees that Superman Post-Crisis is never reaching beyond 4-B, and he also disagreed heavily with Low 1-A Thor. Both of which I do agree with him on both cases, so he's not as biased as people say he is. And he used to be a lot more constructive and reasonable, but at the same time, he doesn't deserved to be slandered for it.

Guys, do not publicly attack Matt behind his back. Also, he hasn't actually agreed with every "Wank" think for Marvel or DC either. He agrees that Superman Post-Crisis is never reaching beyond 4-B, and he also disagreed heavily with Low 1-A Thor. Both of which I do agree with him on both cases, so he's not as biased as people say he is. And he used to be a lot more constructive and reasonable, but at the same time, he doesn't deserved to be slandered for it.
Not attacking don't care what he has done but why call people claims nonsense then have nothing to back it up.

This isn't a thread to discuss a person. And as for the question, let the thread be finished first and you'll get your answer there. No need to create another thread right now, be patient, and if your concerns are not answered there, you can ask this to be reopened.. And the answer is no, btw.

I was mostly talking to San-Kakarot. And yeah, the OP was asking a simple question that appears to be answered if he's fine with it being closed. But would like confirmation unless he has more to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back