• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snyderverse Motherbox calc

The multi continental motherbox stuff is a lowball and doesn’t even meet the interpretation for what it actually does at least in the snyderverse.

Here’s the feat:

The Motherbox was seen converting the Earth in 8 seconds.

If we say it was just re-arranging the matter of the crust of the planet the calc would follow as:

Earth's Crust Mass: 2.77 * 10^22 kg

Earth's Circumference: 40,075 kilometers

Displacement Speed: 40,075,071 / 8 = 5,009,383.87 m/s (Sub-Relativistic)

KE= 0.5 x 2.77 * 10^22 x 5,009,383.87^2= 3.4755089e+35/83.06 Yottatons (Large Planet Level)

If u say it displaced the entire planet and not just the surface like the source material implies , you substitute the mass of the crust for the mass of the earth which is 5.972 ×

10^24 kg

This gives a final tally of 7.49e+37 joules or Brown Dwarf Level

EDIT:
Moving foward the new proposed way to calc the motherboxes is by sub-atomic destruction.

The reason why this way is being proposed is because of this scene:

Stating the box has the power to “reinstate anterior particle relationships”

Barry then goes on to say “so you mean in the way particles of matter can’t be destroyed but can only be transformed.”

Obviously referring to subatomic particles and not dust or smth.

These statements prove the motherboxes work on a subatomic scale and when the unity combines, the motherboxes are sub-atomizing earth as shown here:

Leaving the proposed method being the motherboxes Ap should be the energy equivalent to subatomize earth.

Arguments for why it’s Ap:

It first sends and explosive wave that obliterates the planet here:

Also consistent with wonder woman’s description of it saying it first CLEANSES a planet with fire, then remakes it to a copy of apocalypse.

Argument for why it’s the entire planet and NOT just the surface:

As we can see from the images below that section of the planet has been completely wiped and Barry’s next step literally looks like he’s walking on nothing.

It’s not just the crust but the entire planet that’s the point I’ve been trying to make. If the core of the planet was still intact we would see a glow underneath but we don’t. Again with the explanations for what the boxes do, it obliterates the entire planet first.

Earth is made of the following components:

32.1% Iron

30.1% Oxygen (We'll substitute Water for this)

15.1% Silicon

13.9% Magnesium (We'll convert this to our most common element, Iron)

Other 8.8% (Also Iron, meaning a total of 54.8% of Iron).

Iron: 6.017e26 cm^3

Water: 3.305e26 cm^3

Silicon: 1.658e26 cm^3

VALUES

Iron Sub-Atomic: 4.191 x 10^42 Joules

Water Sub-Atomic: 2.954 x 10^39 Joules

Silicon Sub-Atomic: 3.142 x 10^38 Joules

Therefore, here are total sub-atomic destruction values for Earth.

Sub-Atomic Destruction: 4.194 x 10^42 Joules, Large Star level

Got this calc from here

Conclusions:

Upon further discussions it was advised we just used vaporization of the entire earth as a value for this feat.

According to this , that is Planet Level.

This change will only be affecting the Snyderverse profiles as there’s no evidence it’s doing more than surface wiping in the theatrical cut if I’m not mistaken.

Agree: Dalsean
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Why is this even being treated as AP if its rearranging matter thats just hax and also there is no displacement calc here either this isn't moving the mass in a way that KE would be viable its rewriting the matter as a whole

Why is this even being treated as AP if its rearranging matter thats just hax
This should still be Ap because if u see in the flash time travel scene here:

It first sends and explosive wave that obliterates the planet

Also consistent with wonder woman’s description of it saying it first CLEANSES a planet with fire, then remakes it to a copy of apocalypse
and also there is no displacement calc here either this isn't moving the mass in a way that KE would be viable its rewriting the matter as a whole
The reason why KE is being used is because if u watch the time travel scene, the explosion wave moves the environment before obliterating it.

Saying this doesn’t count for an Ap rating is like saying we can’t use KE to calc telekinisis because it’s a hax

The reason why KE is being used is because if u watch the time travel scene, the explosion wave moves the environment before obliterating it.

Saying this doesn’t count for an Ap rating is like saying we can’t use KE to calc telekinisis because it’s a hax
Okay but that still doesn't constitute the use of KE all you're seeing is an overpressure wave typical of explosions, this one just have the omnidirectional range and potency to be surface wiping which is just high 6-A.

Its not stripping the crust off the earth and launching it at Relativistic speeds or else there would be no more planet there'd instead be a lot of mass ejected to space instantly overcoming escape velocity and exploding thr planet beyond its GPE using your logic here. This is simply an explosion with a general depiction of an overpressure wave being sent out from it.

Another issue is that all of earths crust isn't at just one side of earth to say it travelled the entire way from side to the other so the way this calc functions wouldn't work as a whole

Okay but that still doesn't constitute the use of KE all you're seeing is an overpressure wave typical of explosions, this one just have the omnidirectional range and potency to be surface wiping which is just high 6-A.
Again it’s not just surface wiping it affects the entire planet confirmed by its lore.

I keep pointing back to the time travel scene. There’s literally nothing there and flash has to “re-construct” the planet with his footsteps as he’s going back in time.

There were agreements for it’s rating being changed to whatever atomizing earth is but no one ever made the change.

Again it’s not just surface wiping.
Its not stripping the crust off the earth and launching it at Relativistic speeds or else there would be no more planet there'd instead be a lot of mass ejected to space instantly overcoming escape velocity and exploding thr planet beyond its GPE using your logic here. This is simply an explosion with a general depiction of an overpressure wave being sent out from it.
Here’s why I disagree.

The “over pressure wave” is still moving the planet at sub relativistic speeds. The reason why the planet doesn’t explode is because the motherboxes are also reconstructing the planet to apocalypse before all that can take place.
Another issue is that all of earths crust isn't at just one side of earth to say it travelled the entire way from side to the other so the way this calc functions wouldn't work as a whole
I might be misunderstanding what you’re saying here but in the video link in the op (not to be confused with the time travel scene)

It depicts the explosion/wave encompassing the entire planet from top to buttom, not just “one side of the earth”

Last edited:
Again it’s not just surface wiping it affects the entire planet confirmed by its lore.

I keep pointing back to the time travel scene. There’s literally nothing there and flash has to “re-construct” the planet with his footsteps as he’s going back in time.

There were agreements for it’s rating being changed to whatever atomizing earth is but no one ever made the change.

Again it’s not just surface wiping.
It effectively just surface wipes the planet with an explosion while also reconstructing the matter of the planet these two things aren't mutually exclusive because otherwise rearranging matter is just hax.

Also Flash is quite literally standing on the surface of the planet and its crust isn't just blown off lol the ground is leveled but is still very clearly there. Last I checked Barry doesn't have self-sustainence, void manip, or air walking if supposed nothing exist there.

Here’s why I disagree.

The “over pressure wave” is still moving the planet at sub relativistic speeds. The reason why the planet doesn’t explode is because the motherboxes are also reconstructing the planet to apocalypse before all that can take place.
Thats great the explosion can be sub rel that doesn't take away from the fact that it still effectively acts like an explosion and isn't stripping the crust of earth off and pishing it around the planet as you claim

might be misunderstanding what you’re saying here but in the video link in the op (not to be confused with the time travel scene)

It depicts the explosion/wave encompassing the entire planet from top to buttom, not just “one side of the earth”
You're definitely misunderstanding what your own calc is calculating if that's what ya think im saying

Last edited:
It effectively just surface wipes the planet with an explosion while also reconstructing the matter of the planet these two things aren't mutually exclusive because otherwise rearranging matter is just hax.
Unsure what this has to do with what I said. The point was that it was wiping the entire planet and not just the crust (images below)
Also Flash is quite literally standing on the surface of the planet and its crust isn't just blown off lol the ground is leveled but is still very clearly there. Last I checked Barry doesn't have self-sustainence, void manip, or air walking if supposed nothing exist there.
This is just false. As we can see from the images below that section of the planet has been completely wiped and Barry’s next step literally looks like he’s walking on nothing. It’s not just the crust but the entire planet that’s the point I’ve been trying to make. If the core of the planet was still intact we would see a glow underneath but we don’t. Again with the explanations for what the boxes do, it obliterates the entire planet first.

Thats great the explosion can be sub rel that doesn't take away from the fact that it still effectively acts like an explosion and isn't stripping the crust of earth off and pishing it around the planet as you claim
I never claimed that though. Why does it need to be pushed around the planet for KE calc to work?

We can already calculate how fast it was going?

Is your claim that it can’t work this way because it’s not pushing the entire planet at once but rather part by part?

Unsure what this has to do with what I said. The point was that it was wiping the entire planet and not just the crust (images below)
Regardless neither of your calcs reflects this accurately nor does the wideshot of the planet
This is just false. As we can see from the images below that section of the planet has been completely wiped and Barry’s next step literally looks like he’s walking on nothing. It’s not just the crust but the entire planet that’s the point I’ve been trying to make. If the core of the planet was still intact we would see a glow underneath but we don’t. Again with the explanations for what the boxes do, it obliterates the entire planet first
Okay that's great you still wouldn't use KE for this and even then the planet wideshot clearly has entirely different visuals of how the destruction looks and the entire planet doesn't just vanish so the two scenes are clearly conflicting regardless of that say it is destroying the planet all in one go and doesn't contradict the other visual then you'd just scale the boxes to baseline 5-B. Nothing about this constitutes the use of KE still.

I never claimed that though. Why does it need to be pushed around the planet for KE calc to work?

We can already calculate how fast it was going?

Is your claim that it can’t work this way because it’s not pushing the entire planet at once but rather part by part?
You don't even know what your own calc is doing.

What you've calculated is literally saying the entirety of earths crust (which by your calc would be located on singular point on the other side of earth) was pushed from circularly all the way around the planet. This is very wrong for many reasons contradicting visuals and statements aside the numbers themself as well as the core method behind the calc simply aren't right.

1. Again your calc uses the entirety of the weight of Earth's crust (which would be spread across the entire surface area of the earth normally) says that its effectively all located at one singular point and that its sent in a single direction in a circle around the entire circumference of earth in 8 seconds.

1.1 first reason why is this wrong for one the spread is omnidirectional so it'd only travel the diameter of earth one not its circumference.

1.2 the second reason why this is wring once again is because the entirety of earths crust is spread across the planet so using the entirety of it in KE in this way starting from a singular point on the planet and spreading out is objectively wrong and quite literally does not work here in any circumstance

1.3 lastly this once again doesn't qualify for KE via the visuals and explanation of how its done

The first visuals just shows an explosive shockwave simply omnidirectional traveling the diameter of the planet

The WW statement just says the planet is cleansed with fire and remade which supports the original visual

the third we get is barry and the speedforce and using what you're trying to say there the planet was effectively vaporized in its entirety nor does the destruction happen in one way and doesn't exist until barry runs back

None of these visuals support your current calc method

Last edited:
Regardless neither of your calcs reflects this accurately nor does the wideshot of the planet

Okay that's great you still wouldn't use KE for this and even then the planet wideshot clearly has entirely different visuals of how the destruction looks and the entire planet doesn't just vanish so the two scenes are clearly conflicting regardless of that say it is destroying the planet all in one go and doesn't contradict the other visual then you'd just scale the boxes to baseline 5-B. Nothing about this constitutes the use of KE still.

You don't even know what your own calc is doing.

What you've calculated is literally saying the entirety of earths crust (which by your calc would be located on singular point on the other side of earth) was pushed from circularly all the way around the planet. This is very wrong for many reasons contradicting visuals and statements aside the numbers themself as well as the core method behind the calc simply aren't right.

1. Again your calc uses the entirety of the weight of Earth's crust (which would be spread across the entire surface area of the earth normally) says that its effectively all located at one singular point and that its sent in a single direction in a circle around the entire circumference of earth in 8 seconds.

1.1 first reason why is this wrong for one the spread is omnidirectional so it'd only travel the diameter of earth one not its circumference.

1.2 the second reason why this is wring once again is because the entirety of earths crust is spread across the planet so using the entirety of it in KE in this way starting from a singular point on the planet and spreading out is objectively wrong and quite literally does not work here in any circumstance

1.3 lastly this once again doesn't qualify for KE via the visuals and explanation of how its done

The first visuals just shows an explosive shockwave simply omnidirectional traveling the diameter of the planet

The WW statement just says the planet is cleansed with fire and remade which supports the original visual

the third we get is barry and the speedforce and using what you're trying to say there the planet was effectively vaporized in its entirety nor does the destruction happen in one way and doesn't exist until barry runs back

None of these visuals support your current calc method
I’ll concede on KE calc method however.

1. I don’t concede on it destroying the planet as a whole and nut just the crust.

2. According to this:

The motherboxes are subatomizing the earth then reinstating it to apocalypse.

I’ll concede on KE calc method however.

1. I don’t concede on it destroying the planet as a whole and nut just the crust.

2. According to this:

The motherboxes are subatomizing the earth then reinstating it to apocalypse.

That's fine if ya have enough evidence for it all I won't argue againt it, you'd just make them 5-B atp

Saw some shit that subatomizing earth is like star level lmao.

Instead of crafting a new thread can it just be discussed here while I edit the op?
Maybe I'm honestly not sure at the very least just vapozing all of earth is only slightly above baseline 5-B so that'd be an insane gap

I’ve changed the op. Please could you take a look at it?

Or maybe we can put a possibly/likely rating?
I mean do you have a statement that says the boxes effects are on a subatminic level

Therefore, here are total sub-atomic destruction values for Earth.

Sub-Atomic Destruction: 4.194 x 10^42 Joules, Large Star level

Got this calc from here
@Mr. Bambu your calc is being used here so I'm pinging you

I mean do you have a statement that says the boxes effects are on a subatminic level

@Mr. Bambu your calc is being used here so I'm pinging you
It says particles of matter. According to this

“Particles” in the scientific term (not dust or sand) refers to sub-atomic particles

upon further investigation it turns out particles could just be referring to atoms and not necessarily sub-atomic particles

Atomizing the earth would be Small Planet Level according to the same source from above

Last edited:
(to speak further, that calc can't even be used, it's not accepted by VSBW- it's not even on this site, I made that shit while I was still learning how to make calcs, that was the entire point, leave me out of DC chatter)

This is a certified hood classic.

It says particles of matter. According to this

“Particles” in the scientific term (not dust or sand) refers to sub-atomic particles

upon further investigation it turns out particles could just be referring to atoms and not necessarily sub-atomic particles

Atomizing the earth would be Small Planet Level according to the same source from above
Consider what Bambu had said I'd just go with whatever vaporizing a planet is on the wiki

Yeah I think this is fine. I just put u in the op for agreeing for vaporization values. Please could you tag other staff members that may be interested in this so we can conclude
Just use the common feat reference page, you don't need to add the equation to the Ozp

Just use the common feat reference page, you don't need to add the equation to the Ozp
Yeah that’s what I did.

I was asking if you could tag other staff members since if I’m not mistaken, I need more than one staff agreement to apply changes to it

@Maverick_Zero_X @Emirp sumitpo
Any thoughts on the adjusted OP for motherboxe scaling

Upon further discussions it was advised we just used vaporization of the entire earth as a value for this feat.

According to this , that is Planet Level.

This change will only be affecting the Snyderverse profiles as there’s no evidence it’s doing more than surface wiping in the theatrical cut if I’m not mistaken.

Back