• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snowbird page creation

Idk if this is the right place but this is my first time creating a pge for a character

i know my editing is prett ybad but it is my first time,please don't be mean lol

i wanted to ask if this is the right format

It's not, are you familiar with this page? It lists the format we use:

In general besides that the file has no proofing, and like, we typically expect comic filemakers to read and list notable feats after alot of research, as well as source all the proofing scans.

Maybe you should work on simpler pages before tackling someone relatively major and research demanding like Snowbird?

Also in terms of stats, her being scaled to Wendigo looks REALLY weird, kinda outliery

Rest look fine tho, although an attempt to get LS feats for her should be made, and considering her animal forms she should be variable

It's not, are you familiar with this page? It lists the format we use:

In general besides that the file has no proofing, and like, we typically expect comic filemakers to read and list notable feats after alot of research, as well as source all the proofing scans.

Maybe you should work on simpler pages before tackling someone relatively major and research demanding like Snowbird?

No,i'm not very familiar :( i'm going to take a look

oh so i have to list the feats and put the comic where they happened and then debate with someone here to verify them ?

Also i don't find Snowbird that much demanding as she has just a few appearences since Alpha Flight is not really that popular (sadly)

Also in terms of stats, her being scaled to Wendigo looks REALLY weird, kinda outliery

Rest look fine tho, although an attempt to get LS feats for her should be made, and considering her animal forms she should be variable

I agree that is bit tricky,but i wanted so separete her base form from her shapeshifting powers since she still have super-stats and can actually put a fight

No,i'm not very familiar :( i'm going to take a look
Please do :v
oh so i have to list the feats and put the comic where they happened and then debate with someone here to verify them ?
Yeah, but said "debate" will only happen if like, what you put is wrong, and someone makes a Content Revision Thread to fix it.

Also feats should be listed next to the P&A sections and whatnot

You can check my Man-Thing page as reference, for how we list stuff in practice

Also i don't find Snowbird that much demanding as she has just a few appearences since Alpha Flight is not really that popular (sadly)
Huh you're right, only 140 appearances.

That's weird, other Alpha Flight characters tend to have a decent lot more appearances,in the 300 range

Bur recognise I expect you to have read like, 99% of all her appearances completely, for you to make your page, since that's what we do
I agree that is bit tricky,but i wanted so separete her base form from her shapeshifting powers since she still have super-stats and can actually put a fight
Maybe like, list her Unknown? I don't know, Wendigoes are kinda super wonky anyways since there are straight up issues where they're the same level as Wolverine and Nightcrawler.

Please do :v

Yeah, but said "debate" will only happen if like, what you put is wrong, and someone makes a Content Revision Thread to fix it.

Also feats should be listed next to the P&A sections and whatnot

Oh so i create an page, and then if someone wants to debate her feats or debunk something they create a thread here on content revision ? i though moderators would review or something lol

You can check my Man-Thing page as reference, for how we list stuff in practice

Huh you're right, only 140 appearances.

That's weird, other Alpha Flight characters tend to have a decent lot more appearances,in the 300 range

Bur recognise I expect you to have read like, 99% of all her appearances completely, for you to make your page, since that's what we do

That's a big page lmao and yeah some of them aren't very popular,there's another character on te team that has barely 100 appearances :(

i think the only problem for me will be that i'm not very used to editing so to create the page will take a while hehe

Maybe like, list her Unknown? I don't know, Wendigoes are kinda super wonky anyways since there are straight up issues where they're the same level as Wolverine and Nightcrawler.

Do you think it would be better if i put her base form + shapeshifting on one section ?

Something like Varies(her base form and shapeshifting abilities),at least High 6-C (in her Sasquatch form)

is currently like this

Key: Base Form | Shapeshifting Forms | Great Beast Forms

But i would take out the Base Form and let only the Shapeshifting

Key: Shapeshifting Forms | Great Beast Forms

Oh so i create an page, and then if someone wants to debate her feats or debunk something they create a thread here on content revision ? i though moderators would review or something lol
They do, but it's moreso in regards to page format and whatnot, stats and stuff aren't expected to be judged by a content moderator.
That's a big page lmao and yeah some of them aren't very popular,there's another character on te team that has barely 100 appearances

i think the only problem for me will be that i'm not very used to editing so to create the page will take a while hehe
Take your time :y

Also it's a big page but it uses alot of code and stuff which you may need to check, so give it a look over in the source mode as well
Do you think it would be better if i put her base form + shapeshifting on one section ?

Something like Varies(her base form and shapeshifting abilities),at least High 6-C (in her Sasquatch form)

is currently like this

Key: Base Form | Shapeshifting Forms | Great Beast Forms

But i would take out the Base Form and let only the Shapeshifting

Key: Shapeshifting Forms | Great Beast Forms
I think she doesn't need keys, it can be like:

Tier: (Base Physicals). Varies, up to (Sasquatch tier) with standard forms, and (Great Beast tier) in the Great Beast forms

Long winded, but it explains all her applicable P&A at a moment

Back