• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Switch Kazuya with Nanashi. Anyways, what stops the mesiah bois from saying "lol, you don't exist"
Cognition while having a lower ceiling has a much wider base. That is to say Low 1-C is scalable to a plethora of people while even entities like Lucifer are 2-A to possibly Low 1-C. Persona scaling chain for Low 1-C is pretty high as well.

More to your point though Enlil tried to erase the crews of P3, 4, and 5 and all of them came back due to willpower. [2]

I dont know why, I keep forgetting PQ2 exists. I really probably shouldn't when making these type of battles because they probably have important feats and information for the battle.

Cognition while having a lower ceiling has a much wider base. That is to say Low 1-C is scalable to a plethora of people while even entities like Lucifer are 2-A to possibly Low 1-C. Persona scaling chain for Low 1-C is pretty high as well.

More to your point though Enlil tried to erase the crews of P3, 4, and 5 and all of them came back due to willpower. [2]
the power is from the axiom, the high 1-C of the verse

Literally no one scales to the Axiom not even YHWH himself. The CU functions in the same light as the Axiom in SMT and we have characters who can control the whole CU/all of existence.
no, they get the subjective reality from the axiom cause they are messiahs

no, they get the subjective reality from the axiom cause they are messiahs
And? The Axiom creates Messiah's to fight against YHWW's distorted tyrany. It isn't something that scales to the totality of the axiom in the slightest.

Only people that scale to True YHWH are taking down the Persona scaling chain.

And? The Axiom creates Messiah's to fight against YHWW's distorted tyrany. It isn't something that scales to the totality of the axiom in the slightest.

Only people that scale to True YHWH are taking down the Persona scaling chain.
all messiahs have the same level of the subjective reality, that includes nanashi's subjective reality which was what they used to beat true yhvh, why would the other messiahs get the short end of the stick compared to nanashi who has the subjective reality that works on true yhvh

Also, they can't kill the 3 SMT bois due to their type 8 from the axiom, and, the Messiah's subjective reality scales to True Form YHVH, it was used to take him down

Last edited:
all messiahs have the same level of the subjective reality, that includes nanashi's subjective reality which was what they used to beat true yhvh, why would the other messiahs get the short end of the stick compared to nanashi who has the subjective reality that works on true yhvh
Citation needed for the first claim.

They obviously don't scale to True YHWH if they are Low 1-C instead of 1-C like YHWH. Aleph isn't even fully Low 1-C until his last key. Joker fights a Low 1-C opponent comparable to Canopus before even fighting Shido, and Yaldabaoth was capable of invading Kadath Mandala a realm much higher than the 5-D realm created by Enlil housing the Akashic Records.

Outside of YHWH Persona is currently scaled >= most of SMT.

Please, explain to me why the axiom would show preference and give one messiah better observation over another one
I don't have to disprove your positive claim. You have to prove it. Show me where it states that. And once again, if they don't scale to True YHWH it's irrelevant and Persona low 1-C has a much higher scaling chain to my knowledge.

unknown.png

unknown.png

this is true yhvh btw

and in messiahs in the diamond realm, nanaishi is called a messiah along with the other 4 and it is said if i remember it is said that they have the same level of observation

Their is a canon DLC in IVA that features all the other protagonists and it has them scale to Namashi's Observation by being Messiahs.

We are, look at the profiles, its the reason why they dont have limited subjective reality like every other human
Firstly, no, we are not. The OP doesn’t even state that. They should all be Low 1-C, yes, but our SMT profiles are terrible and I’m currently one of the only ones going through the painstakingly long trial to fix them.

Secondly, Observation isn’t limited, it can only be used at high levels by Messiahs, limited is just a result of, again, profiles sucking.

Aleph was unable to truly defeat YHWH so I'm not sure why he'd scale if he only beat an avatar and then was effected enough to be rebirthed over and over.
Aleph only scales to the infinitely lesser heads, nowhere near True YHVH, unless this is Diamond Realm—which, going off OP, it isn’t.

Firstly, no, we are not. The OP doesn’t even state that. They should all be Low 1-C, yes, but our SMT profiles are terrible and I’m currently one of the only ones going through the painstakingly long trial to fix them.

Secondly, Observation isn’t limited, it can only be used at high levels by Messiahs, limited is just a result of, again, profiles sucking.

Aleph only scales to the infinitely lesser heads, nowhere near True YHVH, unless this is Diamond Realm—which, going off OP, it isn’t.
ah, i see but still what stops the subjective reality from making the persona protags normal kids cause there is nothing that implies that the observation gets stronger during messiahs in the diamond realm unless i'm forgetting something

ah, i see but still what stops the subjective reality from making the persona protags normal kids cause there is nothing that implies that the observation gets stronger during messiahs in the diamond realm unless i'm forgetting something
The fact that they all resist it??? And Observation is stronger because you’re a Messiah. I’m very uncertain if you know what you’re actually talking about.

Back