• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smite Revisions?

Coment #444!!!...Ahem. XD yeah not even the guy who started the damn thread is gone. No one is starting a new thread either. We COULD have ended ages ago if we just agreed on the tiering.

So...any other pantheons you'd love to see added to smite eventually? I'd say Yoggsothothery, aka the cthulu mythos, would be neat. They got the asthetic down with some previous skins. Plus, Arthurian mythos isnt a religion, and Voodoo is VERY new compared to everything else. I think if they streatched a bit more, they could fit it in. I mean...come on. CTHULU vs the gods!

The Cthulhu Mythos could be great ! Though it's likely it will never be added. There is also the Babylonian gods and the Mesopotamians (like Pazazu). And i must admit, i'm very curious about what would give a Monotheistic pantheon (YES i know, it will never happen but i would be glad if we saw a SMITE version of Lucifer lol).

I'm in the middle of exams right now, which Is why I stopped contributing- I'll be free by the 13th tho (of December not yesterday)

Whis: That's understandable. Though I hope this discussion doesn't last THAT long. XD

Ark: 7 princes of hell, 7 archangels, 4 horsemen? No need to touch controversial figures like Jesus or Yahweh/God.

I saw Heimdallr trailer, i must say i liked what i saw. We can already say he has Weapon Creation, Limited Telekinesis (as he seems to be able to direct his weapons), Summoning (for the Bifröst), Dimensional Travel or Teleportation (via the Bifröst) and likely Sound Manipulation, Shockwave Inducement and Energy Manipulation.

And 'im very excited about Baba Yaga. BUT, as i said, i would love to see Ouranos, Ananke (who is mentionned in Chronos's lore) and of course Chaos.

Ikr? The dude wrecked those persephone mooks.

Well we are still also getting that supposed "god killer" that we WERE gonna get last season but they had to push back so we don't know who or what that is. Also I'm happy to see the Amaterasu, Susano'o, and Tsukoyomi trio finished.

Never heard about some "Godkiller" (probably missed it) before. What they're going to introduce Kratos in the game ? XD

Last god cycle trailer we got, they said there would be some chaotic force that would endanger all the gods set to release AFTER persephone. But that didn't work out as they had to push it back so we got Yemoja instead. They said we will get it sometime in the next season. They also confirmed it was NOT Shiva the destroyer of the hindu pantheon.

I went silent because I already gave my piece on the subject, and my being here only seemed to exacerbate and worsen the situation... I don't know how I'm supposed to "come to a decision" when I'm the one putting forward these changes to begin with. I can't just like, decide that I'm right, then apply them.

Gaara A chaotic force that would endanger all the gods ?....do we think baout the same entity ? XD Seriously, THIS could effectively be Chaos. Or maybe Apophis or Kronos who wants revenge, or a revived Ouranos.

ThePerpetual Don't worry, we (or at least i) didn't expect you to make the final descision, it's just that aside from the three of us (me, Gaara and Aladmore recently) nobody seems to be interested in this anymore and we have our own opinion about what should be done with the verse so unless at least one of us suddenly says "You know what, i'm done fighting so i'll accept such system so we can finally make profile" or we decide to make profiles with the current tier (4-A, 3-C, etc), we aren't making any real progress here. So we need other people to vote for whatever they feel is the best.

Ark: given all the ragnarok stuff, I figured it would be Surtr. He is literally the LAST of the ragnatom bunch to appear, and the flaming energies of Ragnarok seem like a fire giant buff reference...and Surtr is the big boss of the fire giants. And the penultimate destroyer.

And yeah, we just need more voices in gener.

Oh that would be very nice. After all, we do have Ymir, the first Frost Giant so that could be great to make him appear.

Do we know when Heimdallr will be available ?

Ikr? So I feel he has the best chance.

And...no we don't, but my best guess is either later this month or sometime in December since in the last god lineup trailer, it showed arthur and merlin who were the last gods of the previous season sliding into Jormungandr and the current season. So we may get Heimdallr later this year and open up next year with the new joust map and the next new chinese god, who, actually MAY, don't quote me on this, Mulan. The mention if "magnolia" in the data mining and the fact Mulan partially translates as Magnolia?...and its hinted as being a warrior? And she is a famous figure of LEGEND, not unlike Arthur?

Guess you're right. I'm curious about what will Heimdallr' role in the overall story. Btw, didn't Odin die previously ? Or nothing is said about it and he could appear again (and actually have a real role aside from being a victim of Hel and Fenrir lol) ?

In tbe trailer it's shown he is bent on getting in Persephone's way.

As for Odin, NO. He didn't die. After the Jormungandr situation and the big snek turning the mortals against the norse gods, Odin is a shadow of his former self. Worn and ragged, but alive.

Super Human characteristics, Plant Manipulation, Necromancy, Soul Manipulation probably, self healing via plants, poison pollen via plants, life drain via plants (used this to keep the imprisoned gods in a state of half death), temporary self resurrection via her pomegranate seeds, self resurrection from her immortality (buffed as a death goddess), pollen resuces movement speed in enemies, ult reduces attack speed in enemies trapped.

Uhhhh....I THINK that's it at the moment.

Nice set. we can also consider she has Dimensional Travel maybe. Btw do we have new informations baout Heimdallr ?

Yes actually. He is gonna be a hunter class. Remember how he was lobbing axes all over the place in his trailer? He uses throwing axes as his weapon, but also brings his horn and sword into battle, as well as the bifrost.

Nice. So basically he would have Weapon Creation, Summoning (for the Bifröst) and likely ENergy Projection ("Another is a disruptive, channeled area of attack spell"). And he should get Teleportation and Dimensional Travel via the Bifröst i think.

This discussion has reached 472 replies. Time to start a new thread ig. Who's willing to make the OP here?

So I think I know who the ch8nese character may be. The next god shown after Heimdallr was labled as "Magnolia". And what does Magnolia Flower translate to in chinese? Hua Mulan. Yes. THAT Mulan. And I feel conflicted.

One one hand: She IS, like Arthur, a fictional character. Also her story is cool, and it would be neat to see what they do with her.

On the other hand...: She is a MORT. No divine parentage, no mystical sword, no rage monster form, no invulnerable body, NOTHING. What is SHE supposed to do? She'd be the most mortal of all the mortals/partial mortals in the game. It's believable for guys like Arthur, who has a divine blade, and Achilles, who has divine parentage and an "invincible" body, to be able to react to and fight alongside or against gods.

Original post? Opening post?

Also we got a bit more info on Heimdallr.

https://youtu.be/TgQ0gEWkUZ8

So he is wise from constantly hearing scholars talk, can hear grass growing 100 miled away and can see further, is the god of the bifrost, protector of the norse realm, and is set up as the one to try and stop Persephone before she gets too into her plans to bring the gods down a peg. He also sounds like he can both the most chill guy but also someone you REALLY don't wanna piss off.

WTF ? Mulan ? Are you sure it will be her ? I mean, i like the character and all, she is oretty cool but unless they choose to turn her into a magic user of some sort, she cannot do anything against the other playable characters. That would be rather weird to add a mere human.

I just want to have a SMITE God Reveal now, to see his powers and abilities in action. Though we can already add Enhanced Senses.

Also, if a new thread is made, please tell me.

She'd have to have some kind of story related buff for her to clash with them. Gameplay? That doesn't matter as much.

.....ok so he has two other abilities. If he looses sight of you, he STILL SEES YOU FOR 4 SECONDS EVEN IF YOU ARE INVISIBLE. Also, either through his own vision or his or his allies wards, he is buffed for every enemy in his vision across the entire map. Which, given story wise with his vision is pretty nuts if he is in a team battle. Coupled with the fact he can see past invisibility. This is apparently made to make him a rival of Loki as the two are connected to mutual kill each other during Ragnarok.

Yeah, gameplay doesn't really matter but story-wise, they would have to do something about it to make her clashing the god look possible.

Interesting and logical. Her is known for his sight so it's logical for him to hold taht kind of power. And as you said, hie opposition to Loki is natural. Unless what Marvel made with him and Thor lol. But still, i want to see him in action so i hope the video about his abilities will be avalaible soon.

That's if they aren't throwing us a curve ball of some kind and its not her.

Ikr? Would be a pain to sneak up on Heimdallr when he basically knows exact where you are without any effort.

Back