• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So I was looking through the SMITE verse profile and got this:

"However, the Official SMITE Magazine in one of its storylines confirms the existence of countless timelines, with the character of Chronos being narrated as being the same in all of the numerous timelines having shaped creation before said numerous universes even existed, making SMITE a verse that comfortably sits in the Multiverse Tier."

That kinda brought up a question. If Chronos is one in the same in practically every timeline (which there are apparently infinite according to the verse page) and Tiamat basically saw primordial beings as children, wouldn't that essentially make Tiamat, a being that predates said countless timelines, 2-A or something since that's basically as low as you can get from infinite timelines?

I honestly never managed to find that issue or statement and I'm planning to revise the verse one day, as our ratings take lots of things out of context and don't fully follow the narrative given by the written plot.

I honestly never managed to find that issue or statement and I'm planning to revise the verse one day, as our ratings take lots of things out of context and don't fully follow the narrative given by the written plot.
Yeah, plenty of our older verses have that sorta problem.

Back