• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
To make it more interesting, Mario gets to use his 3D World Power-ups in round 2. Win via incap, BFR, or death.
Galaxy mario
let's a go!

Asura!
Asura is raging now!

WarriorWare said:
Undylan said:
Mario has hax and higher DC and all.
Marios stomps sadly
Mario stomping Asura...do you have any idea how happy that makes me?
Yea, It's like saying Bill Cipher could beat Vampire Hunter D.

Sounds unreal and yet it's true.

3-B Mario vs. Low 3-C Asura. Yeah.........Mario kills Asura unless Asura gets more stronger over time(which he could depending on how slow it would take for Mario to put him down).

My votes on Mario here but it's a stomp.

CrossverseCrisis said:
3-B Mario vs. Low 3-C Asura. Yeah.........Mario kills Asura unless Asura gets more stronger over time(which he could depending on how slow it would take for Mario to put him down).

Never thought I would hear those words though. Mario kills Asura.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Maybe Mario could really piss Asura off by being all like "Ya-hoo! I'm-a Maaario!" while kicking his butt, making him way stronger?

idk lmbo

WarriorWare said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Maybe Mario could really piss Asura off by being all like "Ya-hoo! I'm-a Maaario!" while kicking his butt, making him way stronger?
idk lmbo
He could but considering the AP diff, i really doubt Asura would last long enough to reach Mario's tier. Though considering near EoG(End of Game) Asura had the Mantra Reactor which allows him to reach higher and higher levels of power without having to damage his body like he did in the game.

But yeah, Asura would be beaten by Mario be4 he gets to that level of power.

Well Asura loses sadly ;_; just hope Asura's Wrath 2 (if there is a sequel is needed love the game to death) makes him fight a true omnipotent god and he will win so ya

A man can dream XD

Mario gets downplayed like crazy in most DeviantArt written Death Battles. He's lost to Steve. And I bet it's because of that 64 gold in each inventory slot calc.

Mario, Sans, Ashley, Genos, and Ms. Frizzle are my homies, yo.

All that aside, we all seem to have arrived at a conclusion. Anyone willing to play devil's advocate for Asura?

Asura really has nothing in his favor, considering he completely lacks any form of hax. He might be faster, but that's about it.

WarriorWare said:
Mario gets downplayed like crazy in most DeviantArt written Death Battles. He's lost to Steve. And I bet it's because of that 64 gold in each inventory slot calc.

All that aside, we all seem to have arrived at a conclusion. Anyone willing to play devil's advocate for Asura?
Bruh you can't beat Steve in creative mode :p. Anyway if someone wants to add this as a notable victory/ loss then they can.

WarriorWare said:

Never trust deviantart death battles.

I wrote an Ashley vs. Zim one and was going to write a Geno vs. Genos one but cancelled it until further notice due to Death Battle being so unlovable lately.

I might make a Geno vs. Genos thread. I've already got my verdict finalized, but I'd like to know what this forum thinks...

I actually wouldn't add this seeing as if a fight is a stomp, then i don't think it could be added.

Actually if anyone thinks this is too much of a severe stomp, then don't add in the victory. If it isn't, then i assume it's alright to add Asura to Mario's victory list unless stated otherwise by the other admins that this fight is a bad stomp.

I played the two games and i never saw mario as strong as you claim guys.

Mario and Bowser survived to the black holes because Rosalina and the lumas protected everyone and recreated the galaxies.

Those guys must be maximum star level

Aurzod said:

Mario and Bowser survived to the black holes because Rosalina and the lumas protected everyone and recreated the galaxies.

Mario durability is multi galaxy because at the end of SMG1 he survived the effects of the black hole big bang (whatever you call it big crunch)

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Aurzod said:

Mario durability is multi galaxy because at the end of SMG1 he survived the effects of the black hole big bang (whatever you call it big crunch)
But if so, then the downgrade, its durability should remain Multi-Galaxy?

Back