• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMG Bowser vs Superman One Million

BTW, It's Not Superman prime 1M it's the other Superman 1M.

SMG Bowser has the items he gotten from both galaxy games. Who wins?

Strength: Bowser

Speed: Supes

Intelligence: Bowser ( i know it sounds stupid but ill give your proof if you want)

Durability: Bowser

Range: Supes (most likely)

Stamina: Probably Supes

Attack Potency: Bowser

lets go Bowser!!!! if you want proof for any of the categories ill give it to you

This Superman should be way smarter than the regular one, who's a genius himself.

How intelligent is Browser.

I am glad you asked. Well, both Superman 1M and Bowser have had moments of stupidity. You are correct about Superman being a genius. Superman 1M is the upgraded version of Superman while SMG Bowser is Bowser's most powerful version. You see, Bowser has put an axe on a bridge multiple times. It has been confirmed that the axe is for Mario, but Bowser is too excited about how Mario will never beat him so he forgets; the point is Bowser is too overconfident (but he is stupid since he does it again and again I mean cmon who can forget THAT many times). However, there is a jump. Bowser had an IQ of at least 4,000 in Mario Party (canon) and he invents machines that Mario has trouble with. Bowser also has conquered the universe twice; you need brains and brawn to conquer a universe and Bowser has both (mostly brawn though) the only reason there is an axe is because of plot induced stupidity/PIS since Bowser is the villain and Mario is the hero and the saying "Good will always triumph over evil"

Pretty sure having 4000 IQ is literally impossible. Conquering the universe depends on how much opposition you'll have. Supes could possibly do that too. And if he always commits the same mistake over and over again it stops being plot induced stupidity, and just becomes normal stupidity.

Jucaslucas said:
Pretty sure having 4000 IQ is literally impossible.
This is fiction. Nothing is impossible.

Brainstorm from Ben 10 has an IQ of one nonillion, for example.

Lol its a video game 4000 IQ is not impossible-basically nothing is impossible ina video game and yes, Supes could do that too no doubt

Bowserboy said:
Lol its a video game 4000 IQ is not impossible-basically nothing is impossible ina video game and yes, Supes could do that too no doubt
  • Supes could conquer the universe too*

By that logic Doctor doom isn't smart since when he gets ultimate power he gets beaten by far weaker characters becuase of pis but since he does it so much it isn't pis anymore he is just stupid.

No, I mean, I don't think it's possible to achieve that many points in the test. Not as in it's not humanly possible, but more as "the max points aren't that high" thing. It's like getting a 20 in a test which points only go up to 10. Even if you get all the answers right, your max score can only be 10.

Then it's a completely different test, that we can't use to gauge his intelligence, since there's nothing to compare it to.

It is really hard to control Bowser's mind since he is built with hard skin in a unique fashion it is possible but it is also really hard

Bowserboy said:
Strength: Bowser
Speed: Supes

Intelligence: Bowser ( i know it sounds stupid but ill give your proof if you want)

Durability: Bowser

Range: Supes (most likely)

Stamina: Probably Supes

Attack Potency: Bowser

lets go Bowser!!!! if you want proof for any of the categories ill give it to you
Giving it to bowser for reasons above

God was I wrong SMG Mario actually has a decent chance (probably loses tho) and SMG Bowser is FAAAR from Bowser's most powerful form. SMG Bowser will definitely have some trouble with SMP1M but Dreamy Bowser stomps him and so does Paper Bowser.

Back