• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Yhwach CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought Sera mentioned on another thread regarding Cross-Dimension Vs Low Multiversal range for the same profiles. Apparently, others keep changing them back and forth. If anything, it's the range page that needs an update.

@dark

the size should be logically a no-factor, since different space-times are involved, why should matter if one dimension is 4A the other 3C or 3A? Is just a physical size, I still think the page is right, I don't not know how you want to classify cross-dimensional, but would be unfair for some characters, I think the actual page make more sense.

at this point the page itself need to be changed tho, but I still think is an Error.

Either ways, isnt better apply the change with the actual page, close this thread and then when the page is officially changed, apply the revision to the profiles that actually are affected by it?

I think is an error, because would be a no-sense put at the same range both characters that can affect just parrallel dimensions under the same space time with characters that can affect different and isolated dimension/space time.

The feat is completely different and the second one, by far more complex

A lot of those are more examples of two wrongs don't make a right. Anyway, I'll make the other thread discussing that stuff after I take care of things.

The Prince of Counters said:
Pretty sure Drac from Castlevenia has low multi versal range for the same reason.
Looks like he does.

Low Multiversal with his abilities (Can reach into parallel dimensions, planes of existence and realities)

Then those profiles just need to be fixed. And The castlevevnia profiles haven't been touched in a while anyway. It should be updated

I think that we removed cross-dimensional from the Range page, but feel free to start a content revision or staff thread if you want to add it as an option.

We have changed our Range standards. Does this suggestion still fit with them?

It seems fine. Should I lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back