• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Upgrades Vol 15 for Rimuru Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because vol 15 is quite simple I'll be brief

If you see my language strange I would like to say that I'm not good at English

Tier : In the fight between Carera and Kondo, it was revealed that Carera possessed a magic that was powerful enough to destroy the planet Make Carera Tier 5B and Rimuru should be superior Make it at least 5B

Rimuru says that in its ultimate slime form it can compete with Milim and Guy which is just their base form In Milim battle in vol 20 it was shown that Her base form can destroy stars at Tier 4C I think ultimate slime is comparable to base form milim

So it would be at least 5-B with Gluttony king Beelzebuth, likely 4-C | 4-C

Intelligence : Supergenius for Ciel There was a mental acceleration that was a hundred million times greater than that of Raphael and can easily come up with a plan to deal with and counter Velgrynd

Cloth Manipulation : Aura can be used to create cloth
Pocket Reality Manipulation :
ciel combines Uriel powers with spatial manipulation To create the right territory to imprison Velgrynd and still be able to freely control what lies within it.

food chain allows Rimuru to use Ability Velgrynd and veldora

Dimension travel and Time travel : Cthugha abilities This allows Velgrynd to freely cross worlds different time periods

Probability Manipulation : Veldora ultimate skill ability This allows Veldora to control the probability for the benefit of the user.

Unfortunately I don't have an official translation of volume 14 so I couldn't find any scans. But I am sure it will be correct information

Acausality type 3 : with parallel existence The user can divide bits of their consciousness into each body, achieving complete autonomy, and most notably any body becomes the user's main one should their initial body die

Agree :

Disagree :

Neutral :

Tier : In the fight between Carera and Kondo, it was revealed that Carera possessed a magic that was powerful enough to destroy the planet Make Carera Tier 5B and Rimuru should be superior Make it at least 5B
Neither of them has a profile
Rimuru says that in its ultimate slime form it can compete with Milim and Guy which is just their base form In Milim battle in vol 20 it was shown that Her base form can destroy stars at Tier 4C I think ultimate slime is comparable to base form milim
Right after that Rimuru claims he was getting carried away were, and you can't take statements from volume 16-20 into account when they are MTL, especially volume 20 which is not even edited, Rimuru acquires tier 4-C in volume 16, so wait
Pocket Reality Manipulation : ciel combines Uriel powers with spatial manipulation To create the right territory to imprison Velgrynd and still be able to freely control what lies within it.
I would say it's sealing
Dimension travel and Time travel : Cthugha abilities This allows Velgrynd to freely cross worlds different time periods

Probability Manipulation : Veldora ultimate skill ability This allows Veldora to control the probability for the benefit of the user.

Unfortunately I don't have an official translation of volume 14 so I couldn't find any scans. But I am sure it will be correct information

Acausality type 3 : with parallel existence The user can divide bits of their consciousness into each body, achieving complete autonomy, and most notably any body becomes the user's main one should their initial body die
Neither of them has a profile

I concur
I heard about velgrynd creating her own universe within a gate,low 2-C...or atleat 3-A plus velgrynd doesn't even have a profile yet,rimuru reaction speed increased too so yeah,rimuru also have immortality type 8 due to veldora don't know if that's already there?,rimuru have true dragon physiology too which one is immortality type 8,and some other stuff,we can use bfr too since he can close up his target using imaginary space like he did to velgrynd I accepted the hax upgrade but its too few?....plus the ap need a change too

I concur
I heard about velgrynd creating her own universe within a gate,low 2-C...or atleat 3-A plus velgrynd doesn't even have a profile yet,rimuru reaction speed increased too so yeah,rimuru also have immortality type 8 due to veldora don't know if that's already there?,rimuru have true dragon physiology too which one is immortality type 8,and some other stuff,we can use bfr too since he can close up his target using imaginary space like he did to velgrynd I accepted the hax upgrade but its too few?....plus the ap need a change too
rimuru also have veldora type of power or smt he can have existence erasure via aura,rimuru should have weapon creation maybe he have this too idk rimuru should have acasuality type 3 negation too he should have resistance to mind manipulation higher degree or "greatly enhanced"

micheal domination affect ultimate skill users too is my reason
rimuru should have law manipulation since you can't affect a true dragon if you're bounded to the laws of the world,or acca4? don't know he already should have type 4 tbh due to ultimate skill he can have void manipulation via his subordinates fear and death manipulation via aura and so many more infact dude deserves another key...true dragon key

can have abstract existence type 2 by being a true dragon which are the source of reality

little abilities are
skill creation
skill duplication
dimensional storage "greatly enhanced" if that's a thing
chaos manipulation via veldora?
resistance to probability manipulation
resistance to existence erasure
resistance to space manipulation greatly enhanced
greatly enhanced probability manipulation via chaos king
man
some of this might be unnecessary

Last edited:
When are we making LN carrera profile?
Or does she already have one?
But this is fine.
I agree with all btw, but i think to make a better arguement try to not to use statement from MTL cuz people will call u out on that.

Send the scan

Send the scan
this is for velgrynd
not rimuru
it was said he can't split his mind
yep thats what i am saying lol.
Then people will call him/her out on that bc its upgrade for vol15 OTL but using statement from Vol20 (MTL)
if that's the case then we should just just make volume 20 upgrades lol
who made this crt
the hax were even too small

not rimuru
it was said he can't split his mind

if that's the case then we should just just make volume 20 upgrades lol
who made this crt
the hax were even too small
yep, making one giant crt for vol15 is much better way of going about it, rather than making small crt’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back