• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
? That's the speed of the shockwave itself which nobody scales from.

How come Deku scales to his own shockwaves with 100% then?
He doesn't?

Deku's 100% (Joint Training Arc) and Dynamight's 100% Attack Speed - Mach 87.84 (High Hypersonic+)

And this case is also different as Star isn't throwing an attack to her opponent, it's just the speed at which the clouds were dispersed.

There is a currently accepted calculation of Star and Stripe’s cloud dispersal which places her clap at Mach 104, or Massively Hypersonic

Since such a speed was reached with a movement as small as a clap, I propose that Star and Stripe’s new profile will look like:

“High Hypersonic+ (reasoning), at least Massively Hypersonic with Fist Bump To The Earth
That's a shock wave
It's not her AP or speed
It's basically Useless to give that a speed

She should still receive a “higher” however, as the giant mimics her movements identically and is capable of crossing farther distances due to sheer size

Moreover, this calc is one of the most important ones for future revisions and is on standby, applying speed and not AP is nonsensical.

And we just got out of Base Deku revisions, can we take a break for God's sake?

Also Shigaraki was extremely damaged just by taking a fraction of an Island level explosion, so I don't think this would be valid from an AP upgrade standpoint either.

She should still receive a “higher” however, as the giant mimics her movements identically and is capable of crossing farther distances due to sheer size
No
U can't scale th giant relative to the shock wave
And u can't Validate it moves faster than it
Crossing Distances due to size and not velocity isn't speed
See Large Size please

Also Shigaraki was extremely damaged just by taking a fraction of an Island level explosion, so I don't think this would be valid from an AP upgrade standpoint either.
I can tell you a number of things that are wrong with that statement, but let's not.

This thread should be closed, the calc is on standby either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back