• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small revision on Dante true power level

I was resarching about Dante (or the DMC Verse as a whole) and i found this.

https://imgur.com/a/HbEvZ

Incase it does not work, It is said by the Official Guide that Dante's volcano move hits with the force of a Small Supernova which have enough power to destroy entire planets and even White Dwarf Stars.

Waht do you guys think?

Could this make him High 5A or Low 4C?

If he didn't destroy any planet or generate energy equivalent to that then he has no feat here.

Kirby isn't universe level for having the power of the big bang.

Well, we've had lots of other upgrades out there with even less foundation than this, but I find it a little vague, the best Devil May Cry was Mundus (maybe) followed by Abigail, and this is only High 6A ...

But, for example, in Bayonetta, a character was only designated as the controller of the Sun and almost everyone has been placed as Star Level, so this game information (DMC3) should be taken MINOR more seriously

cause they scale to her and she has on-screen feats the only thing coming close to this for DMC is mundus's dimension which...is vague AF (DAMMIT Kamiya >_>)

Well, a feat like this would already provide a basis for the Mundus feat, which is at least 4A (considering that he created it), two Tier 4 feats, would no longer be an Outlier I think haha

But like you said, vague, thanks to Kamiya

Yeah and the physics is weird so that just adds salt to injury DMC 5 make it more clear if you ever come out

If mundus did create the pocket dimensions it wouldn't be a outlier even with the Beowulf's statement

The high 6a feat comes from Sid Abigail who would be weakened then the real Abigail because he rejected his humanity. The real Abigail is said to have once had the potential to rival mundus so mundus would be above the real Abigail. That's why mundus is at least high 6a

You can make a content revision thread and see what others think I personally think possibly 4a is fine as it doesn't contradict the series

Sparda 20000000 said:
You can make a content revision thread and see what others think I personally think possibly 4a is fine as it doesn't contradict the series
Why dont you do it? You have been on this wiki longer and is probably more experienced with this wiki.

And you have good reasoning for this tier.

Back