• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After looking over some Johnny Test episodes, I saw some abilities that should be added.

Johnny pops 2 water balloons while blind. I believe this is Enhanced Senses, correct me if I'm wrong.

Supersonic Scream: Here, here, and here.

Expert Swordsman: In the episode, "Johnny's Treasure," Johnny and Dukey fight a pirate. To elaborate more, the pirate they fought was dead, so it's likely that the pirate has decades of experience. I wouldn't say that Johnny and Dukey are on that level, but you know what I'm trying to say.

Another example is in the episode, "It's All Relative, Johnny," it was stated that Johnny was related to someone who was a Knight who would slay dragons and fight armies. This should mean that Johnny has the basic abilities of knight, which further supports him and Dukey being an expert swordsman.

Master Martial Artists: Dukey was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. Johnny is certainly comparable, as he has fought Dukey on a few occasions.

Quick reminder that all these abilities apply to Johnny and Dukey. This is all I have for now.

A lot, the entire episod is about Jhonny and duke traveling in time and discoverring that his ancestor isn't the Knight that everyone trough, accutually It was a tobot knight made by susan and marry controlled by jhonny
Oof. Messed that one up. Ignore the knight part.

Enhanced Senses link: "Stop in the Name of Johnny"
Supersonic Scream link: "Johnny Fu"
Expert Swordsman link: "Johnny's Treasure"
Martial Artists link: "Johnny Fu"

These are all of the episode names.

Johnny pops 2 water balloons while blind. I believe this is Enhanced Senses, correct me if I'm wrong.
Kinda iffy on enhanced senses since I feel that's more like skill. But idk.
Supersonic Scream: Here, here, and here.
Sound manipulation is fine, though its seemingly not super duper impressive
Expert Swordsman: In the episode, "Johnny's Treasure," Johnny and Dukey fight a pirate. To elaborate more, the pirate they fought was dead, so it's likely that the pirate has decades of experience. I wouldn't say that Johnny and Dukey are on that level, but you know what I'm trying to say.
This is at best a secondary justification for a statistic. Not a feat in of itself.
Another example is in the episode, "It's All Relative, Johnny," it was stated that Johnny was related to someone who was a Knight who would slay dragons and fight armies. This should mean that Johnny has the basic abilities of knight, which further supports him and Dukey being an expert swordsman.
That's not how genetics work. Just because your father was a brilliant leader or a excellent commander does not mean that you inherit those abilities.
Master Martial Artists: Dukey was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. Johnny is certainly comparable, as he has fought Dukey on a few occasions.
Martial Arts is fine. Though you would need to link in more skill feats than just "Has DNA of Kung Fu Masters".

Kinda iffy on enhanced senses since I feel that's more like skill. But idk.

Sound manipulation is fine, though its seemingly not super duper impressive

This is at best a secondary justification for a statistic. Not a feat in of itself.

That's not how genetics work. Just because your father was a brilliant leader or a excellent commander does not mean that you inherit those abilities.

Martial Arts is fine. Though you would need to link in more skill feats than just "Has DNA of Kung Fu Masters".
1. I thought it was Enhanced Senses because he did the feat while blind, which would give Johnny very keen senses of vision.

2. Sound Manip sounds good.

3. Okay. Secondary justification it is.

4. That makes sense.

5. I can definitely add more skill feats.

Okay. Sorry about overlooking your contribution.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

I'm deciding to scrap this revision because the JT verse in general needs a bigger revision.

Can someone close this?

Wait a little. Shouldn't you apply what has been accepted here first? There are no guarantees that your new revisions thread will even get sufficient attention from our staff.

Wait a little. Shouldn't you apply what has been accepted here first? There are no guarantees that your new revisions thread will even get sufficient attention from our staff.
So Sound Manipulation, Enhanced Senses (I think), and Master Martial Artists should be added, right?

If that is what the other staff members accepted, yes.

Even though this thread is kinda dead, can someone confirm if Enhanced Senses can be added? The comment about it was very iffy.

Late reply, but I shared some of the same thoughts with Qaw.
In regards to the enhanced senses thing, being able to react while having a plunger on your head does seem impressive, but I am unsure if it is enhanced senses since his hearing and vision is restricted plus some distance between him and the ones throwing balloons at him seems more akin to reflexes if anything.

Last edited:
Late reply, but I shared some of the same thoughts with Qaw.
In regards to the enhanced senses thing, being able to react while having a plunger on your head does seem impressive, but I am unsure if it is enhanced senses since his hearing and vision is restricted plus some distance between him and the ones throwing balloons at him seems more like akin to reflexes if anything.
The kids with the water balloons weren't trying to attack Johnny, they were just causing trouble, and Johnny stopped them before they can do anything. Plus, wouldn't having your hearing and vision restricted further support the fact that it was Enhanced Senses?

The kids with the water balloons weren't trying to attack Johnny, they were just causing trouble, and Johnny stopped them before they can do anything. Plus, wouldn't having your hearing and vision restricted further support the fact that it was Enhanced Senses?
Not necessarily as Enchanced Senses usually involves having senses above the payload of a regular human or other beings and also Johnny didn’t seem to stop them from throwing water balloons and him reacting to the water balloons seems more like reflexes.
Here is the page for that matter: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Senses

That reminds me, are there other feats that suggest he has enhanced senses aside from this one?

Not necessarily as Enchanced Senses usually involves having senses above the payload of a regular human or other beings and also Johnny didn’t seem to stop them from throwing water balloons and him reacting to the water balloons seems more like reflexes.
Here is the page for that matter: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Senses

That reminds me, are there other feats that suggest he has enhanced senses aside from this one?
Johnny wasn't necessarily stopping them from throwing water balloons. Plus, how was he reacting to the water balloons? His vision and hearing being cut off means exactly what you just said: having sense above the payload of a regular human or other beings, unless I'm missing something here.

Johnny wasn't necessarily stopping them from throwing water balloons. Plus, how was he reacting to the water balloons? His vision and hearing being cut off means exactly what you just said: having sense above the payload of a regular human or other beings, unless I'm missing something here.
Hmm from the video you show me, he throw a badge to destroy the water balloons and the fact he was able to do it seems to suggest there may been some skills involved and not to mention if memories served me right, he does have ninja skills doesn’t he?

If so, it is possible for it to being a skill feat rather than a enhanced sense feat ngl.

Hmm from the video you show me, he throw a badge to destroy the water balloons and the fact he was able to do it seems to suggest there may been some skills involved and not to mention if memories served me right, he does have ninja skills doesn’t he?

If so, it is possible for it to being a skill feat rather than a enhanced sense feat ngl.
Fair point. Skill feat it is.

So looking back in the thread, the abilities that should be added is Supersonic Scream (Sound Manipulation) and Master Martial Artists.

Sound Manipulation and additional Martial Artist feats have been added to Johnny's profile.

This thread can be closed now.

Back