• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small-ish UT CRT regarding Chara, Asriel, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a Cosmology Blog here.

This doesn't exactly bring anything new to the table, this is just putting all the accepted stuff into one understandable blog to make stuff easier to understand, I'm most likely gonna add more stuff to it later but thoughts would be appreciated on this specifically (y) 🙏

Edited Chadra in this blog here as well if this goes through, aside from some aesthetic changes and the blog didn't add much.

JOBsriel and Da Playa would also get the blog added for self-explanatory reasons ig.

The blog will preferably need to be converted into an Explanation Page instead for easier access and modification if accepted.

This actually can be used to shorten Chara and Asriel's justification.

Something like

Multiverse level ( [Insert how they scale to the cosmology] )

With the blog linked in the tiering in the AP section.

Edit: Characters like Antispiral already do this, so eh.

The blog will preferably need to be converted into an Explanation Page instead for easier access and modification if accepted.
aye.

This actually can be used to shorten Chara and Asriel's justification.

Something like

Multiverse level ( [Insert how they scale to the cosmology] )

With the blog linked in the tiering in the AP section.

Edit: Characters like Antispiral already do this, so eh.
Was actually thinking of doing this, but with these profiles 2 tiers have to be delt with, so I thought of just putting it as a note for convenience sake instead of making both of the 'low multiverse level' and 'multiverse level' rankings have links while both of them are just gonna be explained in the same blog.

I am fine to swap the way its formatted out with the links though, if the majority here prefers that.

I like this, What I don't understand is why is alphys considered not trustworthy? Isn't she close to sans in intelligence maybe even smarter in a technology way

I like this, What I don't understand is why is alphys considered not trustworthy? Isn't she close to sans in intelligence maybe even smarter in a technology way
aye, she is rather intelligent, the thing is that she lies alot (here and here are good examples), so it's not exactly solid if she is being serious when saying the 'alt universes' thing or not, although it definitely still should be taken as supporting evidence.

aye, she is rather intelligent, the thing is that she lies alot (here and here are good examples), so it's not exactly solid if she is being serious when saying the 'alt universes' thing or not, although it definitely still should be taken as supporting evidence.
I thought alphys only lied to undyne because of her crush towards her is that wrong? I still think she would not just randomly lie about the alt universes I don't see why she would do that. Theres also the fact that I don't think I watched the mettaton battle and alphys in general for a long time so I might be wrong

I thought alphys only lied to undyne because of her crush towards her is that wrong? I still think she would not just randomly lie about the alt universes I don't see why she would do that. Theres also the fact that I don't think I watched the mettaton battle and alphys in general for a long time so I might be wrong
Aye, she was lying just so Undyne could regard her in a good light, although this doesn't extend to just Undyne.

here are some more examples, if needed.

• Alphys lies to frisk, staging dangerous events with mettaton in order for frisk to regard alphys highly (here)
  • She lied to Asgore about creating a SOUL and presents Mettaton as proof of her achievement, meanwhile it was just a ghost who bonded with the robot body to become corporeal, not an actual SOUL she created.
  • Alphys lies to frisk again about the confrontation with asgore, stating quite literally last minute to them that they'd actually have to kill him.
  • The whole amalgamate situation, which should be self-explanatory I suppose.
Its evident she lies alot, either to impress others or defend herself, so the alphys statement should be taken with some grains of salt.

Aye, she was lying just so Undyne could regard her in a good light, although this doesn't extend to just Undyne.

here are some more examples, if needed.

• Alphys lies to frisk, staging dangerous events with mettaton in order for frisk to regard alphys highly (here)
  • She lied to Asgore about creating a SOUL and presents Mettaton as proof of her achievement, meanwhile it was just a ghost who bonded with the robot body to become corporeal, not an actual SOUL she created.
  • Alphys lies to frisk again about the confrontation with asgore, stating quite literally last minute to them that they'd actually have to kill him.
  • The whole amalgamate situation, which should be self-explanatory I suppose.
Its evident she lies alot, either to impress others or defend herself, so the alphys statement should be taken with some grains of salt.
Oh yeah then it makes sense but alphys lied all those times for a reason but what can the reason be for this lie?

Oh yeah then it makes sense but alphys lied all those times for a reason but what can the reason be for this lie?
Alphys could of just spurted it out to impress frisk, which was her whole plan with Mettaton as mentioned above, although she could have also said it to defend herself from Mettaton bad-mouthing her. Due to the ambiguity of the statement it should probably be used as additional evidence only as said above.

Alphys could of just spurted it out to impress frisk, which was her whole plan with Mettaton as mentioned above, although she could have also said it to defend herself from Mettaton bad-mouthing her. Due to the ambiguity of the statement it should probably be used as additional evidence only as said above.
I see thanks for explaining

Spelling corrections:

The time warping abilities of the SAVING and LOADING is emphasized even more by Sans Statement
Either say "Sans' statement" or "the statement made by Sans." The way you have it now shows no possession, causing it to make no sense.

RESETs is the more large scale option of the three
Replace "is" with "are," as this is referring to the plural of "RESETs."

and sans still acknowledging the timelines and alphys arguably acknowledging them as well (more in-depth explanation in the alphys section)
Names are proper nouns, so they must be capitalized. (Sans, Alphys.) Repeat this with any other name you left in lowercase.

Timelines 'stopping and starting' also goes along with what flowey says at the end of the true pacifist
Alongside the name, the term "True Pacifist" refers to a singular specific event, which is considered a proper noun as well. Capitalize this as well, and do this for any other route names, like "Neutral" or "Genocide."

This Interpretation is proved even more by the fact
"Interpretation" is not a proper noun, so it doesn't need to be capitalized. Also, "proved" is the incorrect tense. Use "proven."

should be enough to debunk that their is only one timeline at any given time.
"Their" is incorrect, as it shows the possession of multiple other people in the third person. Use "there," which represents placement or location.

with their being no actual limit on how many timeline they're could be
Both "their" and "they're" should be "there," and it should be "timelines," as it is referring to multiple, hence it should be a plural noun.

with Sans alone causing Flowey to do a fare share of RESETs
A "fare" is like a fee or payment. Use "fair."

without their being an actual cap to how many RESETs you can do, I feel its safe to say the this makes the Undertale verse in the Countless or 'Ad-Infinitum' range.
"There," not "their," again. "Its" is the possessive noun referring to a genderless individual. Use "it's," which is a conjugation of "it is." "The" is flat out incorrect. Use "that."

I feel its rather evident that Chara scales to the cosmology, they have the most blatant feats for such after all, but I will list em here.
"It's" instead of "its" here again. If you are going to use the shortened "em," you must, at the very least, use an apostrophe to display what letters are removed, like "'em." However, I would recommend retaining a sense of formality, meaning that you should use "them."

Aside from that, it looks fine with how far it is, though the information on Asriel and the Player should be added next.

Spelling corrections:

Either say "Sans' statement" or "the statement made by Sans." The way you have it now shows no possession, causing it to make no sense.

Replace "is" with "are," as this is referring to the plural of "RESETs."

Names are proper nouns, so they must be capitalized. (Sans, Alphys.) Repeat this with any other name you left in lowercase.

Alongside the name, the term "True Pacifist" refers to a singular specific event, which is considered a proper noun as well. Capitalize this as well, and do this for any other route names, like "Neutral" or "Genocide."

"Interpretation" is not a proper noun, so it doesn't need to be capitalized. Also, "proved" is the incorrect tense. Use "proven."

"Their" is incorrect, as it shows the possession of multiple other people in the third person. Use "there," which represents placement or location.

Both "their" and "they're" should be "there," and it should be "timelines," as it is referring to multiple, hence it should be a plural noun.

A "fare" is like a fee or payment. Use "fair."

"There," not "their," again. "Its" is the possessive noun referring to a genderless individual. Use "it's," which is a conjugation of "it is." "The" is flat out incorrect. Use "that."

"It's" instead of "its" here again. If you are going to use the shortened "em," you must, at the very least, use an apostrophe to display what letters are removed, like "'em." However, I would recommend retaining a sense of formality, meaning that you should use "them."

Aside from that, it looks fine with how far it is, though the information on Asriel and the Player should be added next.
0oqoZLV.jpg

all fair, edited accordingly

sans deserves that capital S considers the amount of W's hes been getting recently its fine

Otherwise it seems I have enough agrees for this, so gonna add these to the profiles.

this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back