• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Horus addition

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I know we should probably wait until Horus Heresy rewrite is done but Horus should get Regeneration Negation (At least High, likely Low-Godly) due to gutting emps beyond his Perpetual regen stuff, unfortunately I don't know the full story so correct me if I am dead wrong about this lol

basically Regeneration Negation (At least High, likely Low-Godly) for second key Horus Lupercal

While at first glance this seems fine, it'd be good to wait.

The Perpetual mechanics and how the Emperor works by with them are very unclear. John Grammaticus in Legion couldn't "regenerate", at least not remarkably well afaic, until he actually died. It's even one of the chief theories that the Emperor could return from normal if the Imperium allowed him to die.

While at first glance this seems fine, it'd be good to wait.

The Perpetual mechanics and how the Emperor works by with them are very unclear. John Grammaticus in Legion couldn't "regenerate", at least not remarkably well afaic, until he actually died. It's even one of the chief theories that the Emperor could return from normal if the Imperium allowed him to die.
Ah okay, that makes sense!

Back