• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBZ Toei revision

CRIMPSUMPSKI2

He/Him
Nothing too controversial, but this calc used for Saiyan saga Vegeta is way off imo, as the planet keeps exploding for a while after the given timeframe (it's more like 6.08 to 7.95, not 5.69 to 6.36).

I've made this blog, which comes out to 10.935 Quettatons (Small Star level). Quite a downgrade from the previous one unfortunately.

I was told by Zamasu Chan that I should make a CRT instead if I'm revising the current calc, and it's largely the same anyway, just with a different timeframe.

Back