• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DB Super (Manga) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 84 came out awhile ago and I wanna do a couple small CRT's before I focus on my big Shaman King one lol. But anyway lets get started. This CRT will focus on Goku and Gas. As we see, Goku and Gas are shown to resist Hakai.
Proof for my claims: Click on this link if you like Dragon Ball ;)
Proposal: Gas and Goku(MUI) should get Resistance to Existence Erasure
Let me know what y'all think

This is a simple change that has received considerable support, so feel free to apply it now.

It's very clear. We literally see both Vegeta and Goku pushing against it, and one panel later we see Goku holding it. Neither the blast or Goku were changing their positions so it must mean Vegeta held it too, which makes sense as he was trying to push it back
They've been "pushing it" without touching it the entire time, and that last panel before Vegeta jumps isn't clear enough to show actual physical contact since we're seeing them from behind.

So should the resistance for Vegeta be applied or not, and is there anything else left to do here?

Well, Vegeta seems to initially have helped Goku to repell an existence erasure attack, but only briefly, and then attacked the opponent instead, if I remember correctly.

Well, Vegeta seems to initially have helped Goku to repell an existence erasure attack, but only briefly, and then attacked the opponent instead, if I remember correctly.
It’s his own power should he be able to resist it? I mean this is shown in DB

Probably, but I don't remember the circumstances well.

What do you think, Damage3245?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back