• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small CRT about Jeff the Killer.

Jeff's profile.

Before starting, the original story without any kind of edition can be read here.

Now yes, I think we will have to add and remove some things.

Eliminate:

- Pain Tolerance is no longer considered an ability, it's just Stamina now. So this is removed.

Add:

- Pressure Points (Punched Randy in the chest and stopped his heart)

- Enhanced Senses (He didn't go blind after burning his eyelids off and never blinking again, which would realistically make him blind almost immediately due to dust and particles getting into his eyes)

- Regeneration (At least Low: He healed from extreme burns all over his body in a couple of weeks, which would have taken much longer for less extreme burns on normal humans, though his skin turned white. Comparable to Randy and his thugs who have apparently healed from severe beatings, broken wrists and knife wounds in a couple of days)

- Limited Resistance to Fire Manipulation (He survived being completely set on fire with alcohol and bleach after receiving a brutal beating, which was described as a "walking inferno", and was barely physically affected, except for his skin, that was left white)

Stats:

Lifting Strength:
The level is fine, but it lacks evidence, I propose to add this:

Athletic Human (He ripped the towel tube off a bathroom wall and was able to use it as a weapon. He outmaneuvered the likes of Randy and his goons with ease, Troy was able to pick up and throw Jeff through the patio door, and Randy was able to pick up Jeff and throw him across the kitchen of the house, was able to overpower his brother Liu, and held him immobilized with one hand)

Stamina: I think he should be Peak Human. He managed to continue fighting even after taking a beating, being thrown through the patio door, being stabbed in the shoulder, being hit with a vodka bottle on his head to the point where the bottle broke, being kicked until he started to coughing up blood, he was able to continue fighting having bleach chemical burns to his eyes and skin, and remained conscious for a short time while burning. He also burned his eyelids and cut his mouth without much pain and was able to kill his entire family right after that.

Also, "High" is not a Stamina level.

Edit:

Bonus Update on the Jeff the Killer Reboot Version:

If shots from a flare gun can pierce through skulls, and Jeff survived a shot from that type of weapon to the face, then he should be Street level on Durability. He did not suffer serious damage to his skull, the shot only burned his skin.

Last edited:
Add:

- Pressure Points (Punched Randy in the chest and stopped his heart)
That's an actual real thing you can do, and I doubt Jeff was doing it on pourpose. I think it was Jeff just getting lucky with his punch and not because he thought "If I punch him at this exact point at this exact time, his heart will stop"
- Regeneration (At least Low: He healed from extreme burns all over his body in a couple of weeks, which would have taken much longer for less extreme burns on normal humans, though his skin turned white. Comparable to Randy and his thugs who have apparently healed from severe beatings, broken wrists and knife wounds in a couple of days)
3rd degree burns (the worst type of burn you can get) vary on recovery rate depending on how big the burn was. Smaller ones take about 3 weeks and bigger ones can take years. Honestly though, I doubt that Jeff had 3rd degree burns, as most of his skin was still intact, albeit damaged. 3rd degree burns are burns that completely melt through your skin and destroy every one of the layers, which didn't seem to happen.

TL;DR, healing from that type of burn in a few weeks isn't all that superhuman

Also, nothing proves that he has comparable healing to Randy, Keith, or Troy. And recovering from a beating after a couple of days isn't superhuman at all. Also, when did they regenerate from knife wounds?
- Limited Resistance to Fire Manipulation (He survived being completely set on fire with alcohol and bleach after receiving a brutal beating, which was described as a "walking inferno", and was barely physically affected, except for his skin, that was left white)
People survive being set on fire suprisingly often. Obviously, not everyone does, but it does happen. Not to mention that Jeff was surrounded by people, there was likely a fire extinguisher nearby due to most houses having them, and the fact that an ambulence was likely already on their way due to there being a dead kid on the floor before Jeff was set on fire

Everything else looks good though

That's an actual real thing you can do, and I doubt Jeff was doing it on pourpose. I think it was Jeff just getting lucky with his punch and not because he thought "If I punch him at this exact point at this exact time, his heart will stop"
I guess that makes sense.
3rd degree burns (the worst type of burn you can get) vary on recovery rate depending on how big the burn was. Smaller ones take about 3 weeks and bigger ones can take years. Honestly though, I doubt that Jeff had 3rd degree burns, as most of his skin was still intact, albeit damaged. 3rd degree burns are burns that completely melt through your skin and destroy every one of the layers, which didn't seem to happen.

TL;DR, healing from that type of burn in a few weeks isn't all that superhuman

Also, nothing proves that he has comparable healing to Randy, Keith, or Troy. And recovering from a beating after a couple of days isn't superhuman at all. Also, when did they regenerate from knife wounds?
Well they burned him with alcohol and literally said he was a "walking inferno" I don't consider them to be ordinary burns they were bad enough that they covered his face in a cast and put stitches all over his body and it is a fact that it healed much faster than it should have.

The descriptions of burn degrees I find on Google make me think that Jeff's burns were third degree.

"first-degree burns: red, nonblistered skin

Second-degree burns: blisters and some thickening of the skin

third-degree burns: wide spread thickness with a white, leathery appearance" - https://www.healthline.com/health/burns#burn-levels

"What? What happened to my face?" Jeff said. He rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and saw the cause of the distress. His face of him. It...it's horrible. His lips were burnt to a deep shade of red. His face of him was turned into a pure white color, and his hair of him singed from brown to black. He slowly put his hand to his face. It had a sort of leathery feel to it now.

As for the beating Randy and his thugs received, Keith was stabbed in the arm, and Randy's wrist was broken, and a few days later they were well enough to go looking for a rematch against Jeff. Those things don't heal in just a couple of days, especially the wrist, although it's not realistic to get stabbed in the arm and after a few days you can punch someone else again as if nothing had happened to you. Although it is true that there is no guarantee that Jeff will be comparable to them in this regard.
People survive being set on fire suprisingly often. Obviously, not everyone does, but it does happen. Not to mention that Jeff was surrounded by people, there was likely a fire extinguisher nearby due to most houses having them, and the fact that an ambulence was likely already on their way due to there being a dead kid on the floor before Jeff was set on fire
Well, that makes sense to me, it's mentioned that they were trying to extinguish the flame.

Last edited:
The burn stuff does make sense now that you cleared that up

Overall, the regen & pain tolerance removal look okay, as well as the stamina and LS explanation and enhanced senses

I was looking at Jeff's reboot profile and I noticed something else that I think is wrong, so I added it, what do you think?

If shots from a flare gun can pierce through skulls, and Jeff survived a shot from that type of weapon to the face, then he should be Street level on Durability. He did not suffer serious damage to his skull, the shot only burned his skin.
The video I linked was from point blank. Jeff was not shot point blank. In fact, earlier in that same video, he shot the flare gun from a decent distance and it did barely anything to the skull at all. So no to the Street Level

Thanks, I'll wait about two more days in case someone else comments and then proceed to apply the changes.

Does anyone know where this comes from? "Is implied to have outran police officers in multiple occasions."

It's on his profile but I can't find the part of the story where it says this.

I think it comes from the start of the story where he jumps out the window to get away from the police, i didn't think too much of it but it probably shouldn't be there sense he clearly was able to flee by having a headstart

I think it comes from the start of the story where he jumps out the window to get away from the police, i didn't think too much of it but it probably shouldn't be there sense he clearly was able to flee by having a headstart
Jeff had quite an advantage. I think we should remove it, do you agree?

If we take that out, what he is left with is easily defeating Randy and his thugs, even when attacked by two at once, as well as attacking normal people like the father of the victim from the beginning of the story and killing both of his parents without that they can react.

Is that enough to keep him at Peak Human or do we downgrade him to Athletic Human? After all, Randy and his gang are still kids (even though Keith is described as "agile"), and the people Jeff attacks before they can react are normal humans.

Back