• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Chūnin Exams Naruto Fix.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Why is Base Chūnin Exams Naruto City Block+ when we're scaling him directly to Partial Transformation Gaara? He should just be straight up 8-A like Gaara is since he literally forced him to Transform into Shukaku.

We’re not directly scaling him to Partial Transformation Gaara, we’re directly scaling him to base Gaara’s sand armor and downscaling him from Partial Transformation Gaara.

And he only forced Gaara to transform into Shukaku while using 2,000 clones, which obviously isn’t representative of a single Naruto’s output, and when he attacked Gaara, it was when Gaara hadn’t recovered (C.134) from being hit by a letter bomb in his weakest spot (C.133). Plus Gaara had been bullying and toying with him beforehand, so it’s pretty clear that he’s superior to Naruto.

We’re not directly scaling him to Partial Transformation Gaara, we’re directly scaling him to base Gaara’s sand armor and downscaling him from Partial Transformation Gaara.

And he only forced Gaara to transform into Shukaku while using 2,000 clones, which obviously isn’t representative of a single Naruto’s output, and when he attacked Gaara, it was when Gaara hadn’t recovered (C.134) from being hit by a letter bomb in his weakest spot (C.133). Plus Gaara had been bullying and toying with him beforehand, so it’s pretty clear that he’s superior to Naruto.
Thank you for clarification, the profile didn't explain it well at all.

Yeah, that key should be reworded to make things less confusing. I’ll write up a better justification soon.

While I have you here, why is Hinata not 8-B like Naruto when she did better than he did in Base versus Neji? She was able to block some of his attacks just fine up until the end despite Neji basically trying to kill her.

While I have you here, why is Hinata not 8-B like Naruto when she did better than he did in Base versus Neji? She was able to block some of his attacks just fine up until the end despite Neji basically trying to kill her.
Near the end of the fight, Neji basically said that none of Hinata’s attacks ever did anything to him, which is made pretty clear since the only “damage” he’d taken by the end of the fight was some scuffed clothes. And even some of his casual attacks could send her flying and draw blood. It’s also stated that the difference in strength between Hinata and Neji is extremely significant, so that’s why she’s just Unknown.

Okay, kinda forgot about this to be honest, hopefully this is a more clear justification for Naruto.
Yeah, this looks great, but while we're at it Sasuke is also missing a Five Kage Summit key to match the last revision we did for him. This was brought to my attention today, so we should probably get that fixed alongside Naruto.

I know this was answered, but just to add to why Base Naruto does not scale to him at all, Naruto only really did good when he got a massive resolve amp.

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/71ad219e37f75e5dae4c31949a885941/014.jpg
Like, I know resolve amps are an iffy subject in the Naruto fandom, but this is like the most blatant example of it in possibly the entire series.

Back