• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small changes in OPM

So I was thinking about the 50 meter quote thing, but I don't think it should be used honestly, it would make the height of the rooms less than 1 meter and we know monsters have a much higher height than that, but if it is decided to use the statements, I don't mind, although I contradict the whole thing.

As for the rest of it? Can they be applied?
  • The calcs in the OP are fine to apply though the OP's sandbox needs rewording. The language would need to be adjusted since stuff like "Oppressed Fuhrer" is a bit of a weird speed description.
  • Garou's MHS+ reasoning until his last key doesn't make sense. Orochi was told to hold back, held back and still stomped him. That entire section needs to be removed
  • Darkshine's MHS+ justification should solely be his Fuhrer scaling. This can be applied retroactively to Garou
  • GS doesn't need an "At least" modifier before his MHS+ rating
  • I feel weird about giving the current AG an "At least" modifier when he directly scales in speed to Bomb
  • Orochi doesn't need an "At least" modifier
  • Bang doesn't need an "At least" modifier

Garou's MHS+ reasoning until his last key doesn't make sense. Orochi was told to hold back, held back and still stomped him.
I agree to this.

• I feel weird about giving the current AG an "At least" modifier when he directly scales in speed to Bomb
  • Orochi doesn't need an "At least" modifier
  • Bang doesn't need an "At least" modifier
Current AG scales to awakened Bang in speed, who scales above regular Bang. Plus I'm pretty sure we take the bomb fighting current Garou thing as either an Outlier or just a skill thing.

Orochi and Bang are superior in speed to Fuhrer, why would they not get it?

I'll apply the changes now, could you unlock these pages?
I need pages unlocked for Boros, Black Sperm and Garou

It's either imo. Either way, I really don't think we should try scale Bomb to Current Garou as that just creates scaling contradictions and headaches

Current AG scales to awakened Bang in speed, who scales above regular Bang. Plus I'm pretty sure we take the bomb fighting current Garou thing as either an Outlier or just a skill thing.

Orochi and Bang are superior in speed to Fuhrer, why would they not get it?
The gap between what they scale to and Sub-Rel is something like 7-8x. I don't know if they really warrant an "At least" desgination because of that.

But if they do, then sure they can keep it.
Outlier or just a skill thing.
Why would it be an outlier?

So Bomb is supposedly comparable to Current Garou. And Bomb is stated to be Bang's equal. Superalloy Darkshine is superior to Bang. Evolved Half Monster Garou could match Superalloy Darkshine in strength. Current Garou is even stronger than him, and not only that, but Current Garou can also fight AB Bang, who is superior to his base which is equal to Bang. And one could argue that early Half Monster Garou is superior to the likes of Bang and Bomb physically given the former could tank more attacks from Rover while Rover would've critically injured Bang and Bomb were it not for Fubuki. And Darkshine could one shot Half Monster Garou after his fight with Orochi, and that version of Garouy should be stronger than his early self. In conclusion:

AB Bang = Current Garou => Base Bomb > Evolved Half Monster Garou = Darkshine >>> Half Monster Garou <= Rover => Base Bomb

By our current scaling chain. Current Garou should be able to one shot Bomb, yet the fight contradicts what has consistently been shown

Also I've unlocked the three pages you mentioned.
Thx

Garou's MHS+ in the penultimate key comes from Darkshine, the Orochi thing is just a backup.
GS is far superior to before and has blitzed Darkshine and Fuhrer, at least that's where it comes from.
So, the AG thing already comes from Darkshine, as previously he already climbed, so later he just got faster.

So Bomb is supposedly comparable to Current Garou. And Bomb is stated to be Bang's equal. Superalloy Darkshine is superior to Bang. Evolved Half Monster Garou could match Superalloy Darkshine in strength. Current Garou is even stronger than him, and not only that, but Current Garou can also fight AB Bang, who is superior to his base which is equal to Bang. And one could argue that early Half Monster Garou is superior to the likes of Bang and Bomb physically given the former could tank more attacks from Rover while Rover would've critically injured Bang and Bomb were it not for Fubuki. And Darkshine could one shot Half Monster Garou after his fight with Orochi, and that version of Garouy should be stronger than his early self.
This just means Bomb's technique is so great that he can overcome that AP gap purely with skill. The same happens with Bang. A higher with WSRSF/WICF is needed. Or not even that, but saying it's an outlier is the easy option, when we can actually find a logical answer to the scaling chain.

Why would skill vastly increase his AP? We see many times where Bomb seems to be evenly match physically agaisnt Garou.

Why would skill vastly increase his AP? We see many times where Bomb seems to be evenly match physically agaisnt Garou.
More like a super high degree of attack deflection that can overcome that gap. And dura neg in Garou's case against Darkshine. We can not know for sure whether those were actually physical clashes or if skill was involved there too, specially since Bomb always uses martial arts when fighting.

But we do see them having physical clashes tho?
Garou clashed with AB Bang and then went to use AB himself, only to match him again, despite AB giving the user an increase in physical strength. That apparently purely physical clash had probably some technique involving it in Garou's case, or else he wouldn't have been able to withstand that attack.

I don't see why you can't have a physical clash while using technique to decrease the opponent's damage. That was Bomb's case. This is better than treating it as an outlier, because it would basically mean the fight didn't happen.

Back