• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Captain Marvel upgrade (MCU)

MCU Captain Marvel is currently 6-C while Thena is At least Low 6-B.

According to this, she should scale to Thena:
Marvel Studios producer Nate Moore opened up about the possibility of seeing Angelina Jolie's Thena go up against Brie Larson's Captain Marvel sometime down the line. In terms of fighting ability, Moore described Thena as a version of Captain America who is powered by cosmic weapons, but admitted that it is going to be tough facing against Captain Marvel if she goes "binary" should the two female heroes duke it out
"I mean, when Captain Marvel goes binary, that is tough. But it will be as if Captain America, who I would argue is probably the best physical fighter, was powered by cosmic weapons. She's going to be a problem, but again, Captain Marvel going binary, that's tough."

6-C, Low 6-B in Binary
or
6-C, Likely Low 6-B in Binary

Edit: Source. Also TY RoTt35 for the director's statement as well. Both state that the Eternals would find it tough to fight Captain Marvel's binary form.

Last edited:
I think that Captain Marvel could have Low 6-B dura based on the director's statements saying that her binary mode is very tough; also, if I remember correctly, in Endgame Carol was only damaged by the Power Stone, so the statements would only scale to her durability

Pretty sure by tough they mean it'll be difficult to fight Cap Marvel because of how strong she is, not just that her durability is high.

Yeah its obvious "tough" in this instance is for being hard to fight, rather then durability.

Oh, I got confused because the Spanish subtitles said "resistente" (resistant), never mind then

Back