• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small aizen addition

Seems straightforward to me, he used it in the Turn Back The Pendulum Arc and Shinji unveiled him mid-usage, so it applies directly

Seems like a Limited form of Light Manipulation if that's the only thing he can do with it.

Damage3245 said:
Seems like a Limited form of Light Manipulation if that's the only thing he can do with it.
Yup, that's pretty well it

To be fair, if we put [Limited] in front of every manipulation that's ever shown to only have one usage, I daresay almost no profile in the wiki would be considered accurate as of right now

@Xulrev; we do put Limited in front of most cases I believe that are like that.

Damage3245 said:
@Xulrev; we do put Limited in front of most cases I believe that are like that.
Perhaps I've just seen a bit too much of wild and loose usage of it based on comics profiles

Sekkonds. said:
Real light in bleach isn't real light
Both reishi light and light in Bleach have reishi (soul particles) because is part of the nature in the world created by Reio. Uryu's quincy reishi arrow is described as a ray of light in the databook. Urahara calls Quincy arrows as Arrows of light. Uryu's quincy arrow moves faster than sunlight in his fight against Jugram. Masks de Masculine fires a reishi beam and calls it a "beam of light" and the same thing with Lille Barro shooting a reishi beam that has light properties.

On the other hand, Candice reishi lightning is faster than real lightning because is made of a reishi properties. Yhwach's Auswhalen is the only light in the series that's not made of reishi but that doesn't make sense since you need to be made of reishi to even exist in the spirit world. I don't believe for a second that it's a plot hole, therefore, Auswhalen most be made of pure spiritual energy instead, Reiryoku.

Both real light like sun light and aushwalen aren't made of reishi aince they can pass through SS big barrier,i was just wondering about what the comment above meant with "light that has different properties to conventional light."

Sekkonds. said:
Both real light like sun light and aushwalen aren't made of reishi aince they can pass through SS big barrier,i was just wondering about what the comment above meant with "light that has different properties to conventional light."
Everything in the human world has a "soul" and all "souls" are made of reishi. Reio created reishi and kishi when he divided the old world into 2 worlds therefore it makes that everything in the real world posses a bit of reishi since reishi is a natural phenomenon in this universe.

Sekkonds. said:
When I meant conventional light I meant light used in our world. E.g able to move 299,792,458 metres per second in a vacuum.

@Apple
Asdsgdaasdg.jpg

it blocks everything but sunlight,It even blocks lilles beams smh

@lord

And what suggests that light in bleach,which comes from the sun and reflects of their bodies which allows them to see anything in the first place is any different that ours?

Yeah things with high density like gremmy metreor or lilles beams have to break through it,not sunlight

┘ó┘á┘ó┘á┘á┘ú┘á┘® ┘ó┘ó┘ú┘á┘í┘ñ

Sekkonds. said:
@Apple
Asdsgdaasdg.jpg

it blocks everything but sunlight,It even blocks lilles beams smh

@lord

And what suggests that light in bleach,which comes from the sun and reflects of their bodies which allows them to see anything in the first place is any different that ours?
I'm talking about the light used in Bakudo 26 in particular. I'm not speaking about light in the Bleach verse in general.

Clearly, the thing called "light" in this Kido is not real light. This Kido does more than just hide your form. It also hides your spiritual energy, Reiatsu and probably more than that. Light can be used to make someone invisible, but not mask things such as sound etc.

Back