• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small addition to goku.

The scene is a bit vague as we don't really know if Goku went all the way to the moon with them, or if he just hung around somewhere above the clouds and let the power pole carry them the whole way, but given the context where he was trying not to touch them, it's probably the latter

I would agree but how would was he able to survive on the moon then? Sadly I disagree (though I would be happy to be wrong), the moment is an outlier.

I would agree but how would was he able to survive on the moon then? Sadly I disagree (though I would be happy to be wrong), the moment is an outlier.
You talk about him not being able to survive the moon due to lack of air? Well, the scene was pretty quick, so there was nothing stopping goku from simply holding his breath for a few seconds or even minutes. I also think that at that time the limitation of Goku of not surviving in space had not yet been created, but this is already a guess that I cannot use here, so I prefer to believe in the first option.

welp.

Reading up on the topic, a team of Chinese and German scientists discovered that the radiation exposure on the Moon totaled out to 1,369 microsieverts per day; for reference, the article compares this to a flight from New York to Frankfurt, being five to ten times greater. Searching even deeper, information is beautiful reports that exposure to 1,369 microsieverts is not even as extreme as exposure to a spinal X-ray. In fact, a CT scan exposes the body to 10,000 microsieverts, and exposure only reaches dangerous levels at 1,000,000 microsieverts after several hours. The amount of radiation Goku might have been exposed to on Moon for a very brief period of time is practically nothing. This is not Resistance to Radiation.

welp.

Reading up on the topic, a team of Chinese and German scientists discovered that the radiation exposure on the Moon totaled out to 1,369 microsieverts per day; for reference, the article compares this to a flight from New York to Frankfurt, being five to ten times greater. Searching even deeper, information is beautiful reports that exposure to 1,369 microsieverts is not even as extreme as exposure to a spinal X-ray. In fact, a CT scan exposes the body to 10,000 microsieverts, and exposure only reaches dangerous levels at 1,000,000 microsieverts after several hours. The amount of radiation Goku might have been exposed to on Moon for a very brief period of time is practically nothing. This is not Resistance to Radiation.
Alright then, I think the time that goku stayed there shouldn't be enough to gain resistance to radiation then.

The difference between the moon, and Actual space prob isn’t much, since lack of atmosphere. he’d still need to stay for hours according to what null posted

Back