• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slowest character for each tier

The title. Stationary characters (e.g plants) are banned from this due to obvious reasons.

11-C:

11-B:

11-A:

10-C:

10-B:

10-A:

9-C:

9-B:

9-A:

8-C:

8-B:

8-A:

7-C:

7-B:

7-A:

6-C:

6-B:

6-A:

5-B:

5-A: Vigitolck/Terrock (Below Average Human)

4-C:

4-B:

4-A:

3-C:

3-B:

3-A:

2-C:

• Low 2-C:
2-B:

2-A:

1-C:

1-B:

• High 1-B:
Beyond this as far as i know linear speed is no longer applicable o becomes humongously inflated.

There's still linear speed characters even far beyond tier Low 2-C. technically, it can go all the way up to High 1-B before cutting off. (Although it's unlikely to have a linear time High 1-B, it is still possible). I just don't know any examples because it would likely be exceedingly rare here.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
There's still linear speed characters even far beyond tier Low 2-C. technically, it can go all the way up to High 1-B before cutting off. (Although it's unlikely to have a linear time High 1-B, it is still possible). I just don't know any examples because it would likely be exceedingly rare here.
Thanks for the info. I'll update

Pretty sure beyond 2-A you aren't effected by time but eh

Either way, Vigitolck and Terrock are Below Average Human 5-A, though, via sheer size Christan plans to upgrade them to be Superhuman via the sheer length of their strides. When he'll carry them out, I know not.

Back