• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stomping the physical avatar of a conceptual entity =/= destroying the concept outright. Not only would Arceus need to be able to kill them, he would also need to remove their concept outright. He could kill them by removing them as an object from the concept that they embody, which would make that concept independent of them and allow Arceus to kill them without ending a concept itself.

Conceptual Manipulation is one of the single strongest abilities in all of fiction and I'd prefer if we didn't assume characters into having a facet of the power that have they have never shown and never been implied to possess.

The Causality said:
Well.....

If arceus doesn't mind ha, he get....Slime-stomped?
Rimuru doesn't have a way to hurt Arceus, imo. Plates, omnipresence, and general stats and resistances keep him from getting near. If Arceus really wanted to, he could just freeze all of Rimuru's clones with a multiversal Blizzard as Rimuru doesn't have the AP to get out.

Unlike the flea, there's not an infinite multiverse of existence and nonexistence to draw clones from. His comes from a multiverse that's much smaller than Arceus's own.

To truly get rid of rimuru arceus would have to also kill Mikami Satoru in the past, as rimuru can't die as long as he exists, he would to kill rimuru in the present and mikami in the past at the same time plus the clone in imaginary space.

The question is if it's in character for arceus to multiverse bust and would he even know why rimuru keeps coming back, with better abilities mind you.

Rimuru does also have precog, and resistance to precog.

Note 3: There has been rampant confusion over whether or not Arceus was the one who actively created the Pokémon multiverse due to a statement in the movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life. In the games, the primary canon, it is insisted that Arceus established the fundamental laws of the Multiverse, but the Creation Trio are the ones who actively formed it.

Yeah, the omnipresence is a problem, the physical avatar of Llama god isn't really a problem but the slime guy can't affect the omnipresent form much bigger than the multiverse he can affect

Maybe Law Manipuluation and Concept but IDK

@Assalt. I'm gonna say something much different from Kukui and say that it's established that if for example Palkia goes, so does space. Also, that is a much bigger leap in logic to say that Arceus does x to do y to do z to kill Palkia rather than just saying Arceus can kill Palkia. Occam's Razor exists for a reason.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Concept creation is useless in a vs battle. Concept destruction is what will get you wins.
Depend, you can create concept as "you can't exist in my world" (borderline law manipulation) or other

Imagination

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, since the OP didnt ban it, Arceus could also just create new versions of the CT and LT's to act as distractions while he does his thing.
Can't restrict abilities otherwise the match can't get added.

That being said, I legit forgot that Arceus can copy powers. Well, I'm convinced Arceus takes it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Concept creation is useless in a vs battle. Concept destruction is what will get you wins.
But Arceus not only created the concepts of his verses, Arceus also gave them shape.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Also, since the OP didnt ban it, Arceus could also just create new versions of the CT and LT's to act as distractions while he does his thing.
Can't restrict abilities otherwise the match can't get added.
That being said, I legit forgot that Arceus can copy powers. Well, I'm convinced Arceus takes it.
I think thats only the case with a certain number of abilities, not just one action. Arceus has been banned from making new versions of his creations before and matches still went through.

But I digress.

The real cal howard said:
Also, can't Arceus turn Rimuru and his dupes into another Creation Trio member like he did with the Unown?
Now that you mention it, thats actually an interesting question.

Wouldnt that be some kind of Transmutation creation hax?

Arceus turned Unown into a physical avatar for an already existing conceptual entity. He didn't "turn Unown into a conceptual being". That is overblowing what Arceus actually did in that scene.

My vote is for Arceus for Cals reasons as well.

@Assalt, for Unown to become a Dialga, Palkia, and/or Giratina, Arceus would be making them physical avatars of their concepts, linking them.

Thats conceptually manipulating transmutation (I guess it would be called this).

@Prof

Not necessarily. A being that can take control of an empty body wouldn't need that body to be linked to their concept, since that is just a body and not a piece of their actual being.

Thats conceptually manipulating transmutation (I guess it would be called this).
It's called "creating a body for someone".

There is really no need to manipulate concepts to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back