• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slightly Anos change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is easy and simple... We literally don't know how old Anos is, we only have 2000+ years due to his previous reincarnation and anyway Anos had a previous life before becoming the current Anos we know, so we'd better change his age to Unknown for the time being to make it more accurate.

Yeah current profile looks like a mess. Atleast tab would be better
Totally, I miss the old profile where it links to the direct feats, not the whole entire chapter. Cuz rn, his profile already have a reference section, so I failed to see how the links to the chapter is even useful now since they can just search the chapter themselves for further context thanks for the reference section, I mean, no one's gonna read an entire ******* chapter just to see a feat of someone doing Deconstruction.

Totally, I miss the old profile where it links to the direct feats, not the whole entire chapter. Cuz rn, his profile already have a reference section, so I failed to see how the links to the chapter is even useful now since they can just search the chapter themselves for further context thanks for the reference section, I mean, no one's gonna read an entire ******* chapter just to see a feat of someone doing Deconstruction.
Yeah totally agree with you.

Despite i love the wall of blue text on his profile, i always wonder why link the entire chapter, and it is also Japanese Web Novel to boost, could lead to misunderstanding of the feat for people who don't know Japanese and use Google translate

Merge them, look terrible
It does look terrible but there is difference between those two ae's. One is for his source the other is linked with his spell venejiara which gives him his other ae so i am not sure if we should merge them. They are different and one requires a spell to use to get it.

It does look terrible but there is difference between those two ae's. One is for his source the other is linked with his spell venejiara which gives him his other ae so i am not sure if we should merge them. They are different and one requires a spell to use to get it.
It is very easy to merge, if you have skill to structuring and organizing the profile

The worst thing on his profile is tier section honestly. While not opposed, i don't really like the idea for tabbers for his eyes. I think the way it's currently handeled is good enough.

This seems fine.

Merge them, look terrible.
Totally different applications of the same power. It definitely should not be merged IMO.

The eyes only need separate tab, but ImZeroNull don't like the idea so...
Eh... If the majority of verse supporters want to put the magic eyes in separate tabs, I would be fine with it. I just don't see any point since tabbers don't really work on the mobile version of the website IIRC.

Cuz rn, his profile already have a reference section, so I failed to see how the links to the chapter is even useful now since they can just search the chapter themselves for further context thanks for the reference section...
Yes, and back when the new profile layout was first applied, there wasn't a reference section, so it was still mostly useful back then...

I suppose that this can be quickly applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back