• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight upgrade for the Chaos Gods

The Emperor isn't the only thing that stands in opposition to Chaos tho. Ynnead, the Ork Gods, the Tyranid Hive Mind, the Necron Pylons, all of this makes it harder for the galaxy to just be taken over. The Chaos Gods' threat is galactic but it has numerous leashes on it preventing it actually being done.

And even so it already has a 3-C feat.

Is the Milky Way the minimum standard for what gets rated as "galaxy level"? Because if not, I don't see how it was already galactic in scale from those maps you linked. The Eye seems pretty small in comparison to the entire galaxy there.

Well yeah, but those statements aren't applicable for their restricted keys.

But this is for their Restricted key. So if they're being held back from galaxy level by all those things, they aren't galaxy level in that key.

That's the thing though. I don't think this is a 3-C feat. Just fairly high 4-A

Chaos isl'nt limited to the Eye of Terror Monarch. It's reach is in the rest of the galaxy as well.

Range =/= AP though

Slicing a planet in half has been calc'ed at Low 5-B.

I agree with you, but that's not the best analogy to use.

Their influence isn't range, my dude. Also to slice a planet and the planet not attach itself again you have to surpass the GBE, which is 5-B.

Although, our galaxy level's baseline is actually a little wanked.

Most galaxies in the universe are dwarfs roughly 10,000 light years in diameter, the Milky Way is 120,000 light years wide. It is actually really big.

Also, this isn't entirely comparable. Individual Warp Storms just happening all over the galaxy and through the centre isn't destroying all the mass of the galaxy at once.

But I can see I'm fighting a losing battle here, so alright. 4-A, 3-C as of the 42nd millenium

Kepekley23 said:
Most galaxies in the universe are dwarfs roughly 10,000 light years in diameter, the Milky Way is 120,000 light years wide. It is actually really big.
Ok, well in that case I guess those warp storms are probably at least 10,000 light years

I'm not sure if I agree with this, anymore.

Not because they don't reach 3-C, but because of what more recent 8th ed. lore has revealed about the "restricted" Chaos Gods.

Is it the really ridiculous stuff about how all of Realspace would have been destroyed if they stopped fighting each other for once? I don't think that should be taken literally.

I'm not sure how to take that other than literally.

It's been their main goal since the lore began, the Great Game has always been a factor in their character, and as they're supposed to be > the Emperor's influence now, there's really not much stopping them other than themselves.

Back