• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight modification to surtur destroying asgard

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/MCU:_Destroying_Asgard

Please I think I have a better method for calculating the upper part Asgard in the above calc.

Instead of measuring it as a cone, why not a cylinder which has two bases of different area

Therefore

Volume=((¤Ç┬╣r┬▓)+(¤Ç┬▓r┬▓))/2├ùh

Where

┬╣r is radius of top base

┬▓r is radius of bottom base

h is height

Using this I got a volume of 14km┬│ instead of 10km┬│ stated in the calc for he whole of asgard

Pls tell me what u think of this

Agreed. However, density of granite is 2650 kg/m^3. So it'll be 3.71e+13 kilograms. As Darkanine said, 96 275.21 m/s. Kinetic energy would be still Country level, so I don't think it matters much.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Agreed. However, density of granite is 2650 kg/m^3. So it'll be 3.71e+13 kilograms. As Darkanine said, 96 275.21 m/s. Kinetic energy would be still Country level, so I don't think it matters much.
It still should be changed because of he following scenario

In a versus battle surtur might loose because this value is lower than the oponents value meanwhile it would be higher if it was modified accurately

Darkanine said:
Upon looking back at the image, I think a cone is more logical here as well.
Do you mean a cylinder or a cone? Given the "as well" phrasing, it seems uncertain.

Back