• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Mass Effect upgrade

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Image Helper
The Reapers' estimated power output is based on Codex entries that hypothesize how strong they are. The Reapers have more than enough power to wipe out every species in the galaxy and bury the remains of all civilizations under such destruction, but restrain themselves since they wish to collect all life rather than exterminate it. We see Reapers going all-out for the first time on Palaven, creating explosions visible from space, calculated here.

So in essence with this thread they will be upgraded to "At least Large Town level to Small City level, likely Island level".

Now for LS.

As calculated here, there are many feats that place the characters above their current positions.

During the Collectors base mission, Shepard easily lifts a huge piece of metal after waking up from an explosion, which is at least Class 5, however the fact that he/she could somewhat match the Shadow Broker who is Class 10 (or higher), that would put him/her at "At least Class 5, likely Class 10"

Other characters comparable to Shepard would also be there, which is most of the cast.

The krogan such as Wrex or Grunt would be Class 10 due to the feat in the blog which has week old tank-bred krogan lifting a chunk that heavy, Grunt is that krogan's explicit superior and Wrex is at the very least comparable to Grunt, but possibly superior given his age and experience.

We see some random biotics holding a giant door which puts them at Class K, though we have no idea how strong these asari are we have some top tier biotics in the verse that should be superior to them. As a battlemaster (an especially strong krogan with biotic abilities), Wrex should, Jack and Samara (Morinth too for being equal to Samara) are practically biotic gods and Miranda is a prodigy. Javik is shown to use biotics in a crazier manner than most and since his species is responsible for everyone else having biotics plus him being the best of his kind, he should also be there. The Thresher Maws, by virtue of being immeasurably stronger than anyone biotics or no, will also be given this.

Other biotic users who aren't quite as good as the rest, also on the blog, can do this, making other decent biotic users in the verse "At least Class 10 or higher with biotics"

As I evaluated the calcs myself I'd say this looks good at a glance, but I'm no Mass Effect expert.

Yeah, I agree as long as the rating remains as 'likely island level' for while I can say they can do it if they were to release more energy, others (maybe myself included) could also point that if they could do so much damage then why didn't they do it when they were hunting the citizen in the fallen cities. Maybe they were just trying to draw em out to be 'converted', maybe.

Krogan should be stronger thanks to their physical prowess, so yeah it works.

For the rest, it should work 'x physically, y with biotics'.

if they could do so much damage then why didn't they do it
I mention this in the OP as well, the Reapers don't wish to destroy as much as convert all organic life into themselves. Though they still destroy a lot, hence the likely part

Back