• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs monika (DDLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, her ability is literally deleting his character file from existence. Even if he (somehow) survives he will be a vegetable because his personality is gone
Disregard this. Deleting Monika's file is blocked by immortality type 5 and therefore logically file erasure can be blocked by other types.

No I mean if she erases his form in this dimension, he has 2, I know that she cant affect the form in the other dimension
BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued.

Monika isn't affecting Slenderman, she can't put him out of combat for that.

Btw, Slenderman is also not affecting Monika due to NEP 1.

I'm sure this is a stomp, Plot Hax should solve it.

I guess I'm misunderstanding immortality type 9. The wiki barely elaborates on it and slenderman's page barely elaborates on it too

Well I was thinking, if slenderman's immortality comes from his true form being in an other universe, Monika could erase the form of Slenderman in her universe, therefore he isn't dead, but the form he took in Monika's universe is gone and he has to create another form to attack her. Therefore he is removed from battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back