• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman Vs. Jeff the Killer (Video Game Version) [GRACE]

So Jeff has a pretty massive physical edge, but I doubt this will be much of a physical fight seeing how Slenderman opperates.

When it comes to hacks, both have pretty simular ones with their teleportation, sleep manipulation and fear manipulation, but Slenderman seems to have an edge here. His mind manipulation seems to be something Jeff wouldn't be able to counter and Slenderman could probably just turn him into a proxy. Fire manipulation could let him control the battlefield more and possibly kill Jeff, and many of Jeff's hacks really won't help him here. His reality warping doesn't seem combat applicable and most of his other hacks aren't either. I highly doubt Fear Manipulation would work on someone like Slenderman and Slenderman has far better range he can use to keep Jeff away.

I think Slenderman might win this one. Jeff wins if this goes hand-to-hand but seeing how Slenderman can teleport and has far better range I don't see that happening, and I think Slenderman would eventually just either turn Jeff into a proxy or just burn the forest down and kill Jeff that way

So Jeff has a pretty massive physical edge, but I doubt this will be much of a physical fight seeing how Slenderman opperates.

When it comes to hacks, both have pretty simular ones with their teleportation, sleep manipulation and fear manipulation, but Slenderman seems to have an edge here. His mind manipulation seems to be something Jeff wouldn't be able to counter and Slenderman could probably just turn him into a proxy. Fire manipulation could let him control the battlefield more and possibly kill Jeff, and many of Jeff's hacks really won't help him here. His reality warping doesn't seem combat applicable and most of his other hacks aren't either. I highly doubt Fear Manipulation would work on someone like Slenderman and Slenderman has far better range he can use to keep Jeff away.

I think Slenderman might win this one. Jeff wins if this goes hand-to-hand but seeing how Slenderman can teleport and has far better range I don't see that happening, and I think Slenderman would eventually just either turn Jeff into a proxy or just burn the forest down and kill Jeff that way
You might need to elaborate on that why many of Jeff's abilities would not be combat-applicable.

You might need to elaborate on that why many of Jeff's abilities would not be combat-applicable.
Blood Manipulation won't do anything. What's he going to do, put bloody handprints on Slenderman and hope one of them has aids so Slenderman dies from an STD?

Telekinesis only works on small objects

Type 7 Immortality really is never that helpful in any VS match

Causing some lights to flicker won't help in the middle of the woods

Having control over some mansion in the middle of nowhere won't help in this fight

Turning the sky red won't help in this fight

Fear Inducement & Sleep Manipulation likely won't work on Slenderman. And even if they do, Slenderman has very simular hacks and will likely go for them before Jeff

Incorporeality doesn't protect you from Mind Manipulation. And it's only a "possibly" based off of an unsupported assumption, so Jeff likely doesn't even have it

His physical skills, teleportation, & illusion creation are really the only useful hacks on Slenderman, and Slenderman has all of those hacks plus some others and is more likely to use them as he typically opens with them while Jeff doesn't

How would his reality warping not be useful here?

How would his reality warping not be useful here?
All he has ever done with it is make the sky red and create a replica of a prison room. Neither of those can really be used in a fight. The prison recreation maybe but he doesn't use it in character. His reality warping is not that powerful. He really only has control over the buildings that we see in his game, which this fight doesn't take place in. So it's pretty much useless

And plus, it won't save him from Mind Manipulation and overall better range and abilities

Grace has already been hit, so there isn't much reason to debate on this thread

Back