• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy vs Creepypasta but not really

Blueman vs Mr. Wood (Topps Trading Cards)

SET-UP:
  • Speed isn't equalized cause it doesn't need to be.
  • There is no prep cause neither really need it (Aside from Blueman to use his hax, which he can potentially still use if he can run away for long enough)
  • Location they are fighting in is an abandoned high-school building (2 floors, 16 floors on each floor, 1 library on the 2nd floor, 1 lunch room on the bottom floor)
  • Blueman starts in the library, Mr. Wood starts outside the first floor. All doors are unlocked, but can be locked by either character.
WHO WINS:
Mr. Naked Creepypasta: 1

Better Slappy:

Laughs in haxs:

Last edited:
I feel as if the lead of the blue man groups hax wouldn’t really work, since it’s mind manipulation & biological manipulation against a dummy that doesn’t have a mind and doesn’t have anything biological to manipulate.
This also basically nullifies his status effect inducement since it’s through those 2 abilities.

It seems to me that Blueman could still seriously harm Mr. Wood with Telekinesis though.
Mr. Wood’s gunk doesn’t seem to have any negative effect on what it hits, and it’s an athletic looking humanoid with telekinesis and a dummy that struggled in a physical altercation with a child.
Also, intelligence difference.

I’m voting Blueman, I don’t really see how Mr. Wood can pull a win here.

Even if Blueman has a lack of fighting experience, Mr. Wood couldn’t completely restrain a child, and got overpowered by 2 children. Even the average adult male doesn’t get restrained by 2 children, so I really don’t see Mr. Wood physically overpowering him, which really was his only wincon to begin with.

Telekinesis has never been used in combat and has only ever been shown lifting books so it is kinda unknown how that would even effect Mr. Wood or if Blueman would even use it combatively.

Also appearances can be deceiving, as Blueman only real human feat is show movie around and doing human like things.

Mr. Wood on the other hand over powers Kris, and while it says “struggle”, it is implied that Mr. Wood is stronger through the use of describing him as powerful, heck struggle doesn’t automatically disprove this anyway as struggle is it means “make forceful or violent efforts to get free of restraint or constriction.” This could be explained for a similar reason Chucky isn’t 10-C and is 10-B. He literally doesn’t have weight behind him, so to get his upper hand he has he has to work against the weight difference. But he seemingly was able to push Kris down the stairs during that and then clamp his hands around her neck. Also in the same scan it is stated he will hurt the rest of her family, which would include adults and while the way he would do so it unknown, he has only shown to ever hurt people through physical means. And while he was able to be temporarily restrained by the two girls, the time frame isn’t know, and it is more of a lifting feat rather than AP. Even so, if you calculate the kids weight as teens/tweens (10 to 13 years old) they would weigh between 70.5 to 146 pounds each, and then down scale down slightly for MW, you still would get Normal Human. Also he has shown being able to break open a locked suitcase that was covered in a huge mound of dirt from a construction site, so that feat is rather impressive AP wise.

So yeah, I don’t think it is a stomp.

Telekinesis has never been used in combat and has only ever been shown lifting books so it is kinda unknown how that would even effect Mr. Wood or if Blueman would even use it combatively.
Is it not a fair assumption to say it could work? It isn’t minor telekinesis, and minor telekinesis is apparently capable of already affecting humans some. I feel as if this fight is just iffy as you basically have to assume how both fighters will act, and the strengths of them and their powers.

Also appearances can be deceiving, as Blueman only real human feat is show movie around and doing human like things.
To be fair, we have nothing else to go on physically, and he seems to have a decently muscular physique, so saying average human is definitely fair.

Mr. Wood on the other hand over powers Kris, and while it says “struggle”, it is implied that Mr. Wood is stronger through the use of describing him as powerful, heck struggle doesn’t automatically disprove this anyway as struggle is it means “make forceful or violent efforts to get free of restraint or constriction.” This could be explained for a similar reason Chucky isn’t 10-C and is 10-B. He literally doesn’t have weight behind him, so to get his upper hand he has he has to work against the weight difference. But he seemingly was able to push Kris down the stairs during that and then clamp his hands around her neck. Also in the same scan it is stated he will hurt the rest of her family, which would include adults and while the way he would do so it unknown, he has only shown to ever hurt people through physical means. And while he was able to be temporarily restrained by the two girls, the time frame isn’t know, and it is more of a lifting feat rather than AP. Even so, if you calculate the kids weight as teens/tweens (10 to 13 years old) they would weigh between 70.5 to 146 pounds each, and then down scale down slightly for MW, you still would get Normal Human. Also he has shown being able to break open a locked suitcase that was covered in a huge mound of dirt from a construction site, so that feat is rather impressive AP wise.
All i’m really getting here is that he ends up at an average human level? You should probably scale where the suitcase feat lands, that could be a wincon for Mr. Wood through strength. In the scan it is stated that he could hurt the rest of her family, but the actual feat as far as I know has Mr. Wood not completely overpowering the tweenage girl for an extended period of time, just temporarily overpowering her and putting his hands on her neck. From everything you’ve said so far, he just seems to still end up at either like average human, though low on the end of average human as the average 12 year old (I went with 12 since it’s just the middle age) is ~91 pounds. I also don’t really think this means any kind of impressive fighting skill either, which I know you didn’t say anything about, but it’s still an important factor. It just seems like he’s kind of implied to be 10-B and could be low on the 10-B scale unless the suitcase feat puts him higher.

So yeah, I don’t think it is a stomp.
I didn’t think it would be a stomp, mistake on my part if it came off that way. I meant I thought that Blueman would take it about mid difficulty, but take it nonetheless. Even if it does come down to two middle ground 10-Bs, which it doesn’t seem that the Blueman is based on his art, Blueman still has the higher intelligence so I would probably give him the win nonetheless.

Overall, Blueman still seems to take it to me, unless the suitcase feat puts Mr. Wood significantly higher. I still can’t see Mr. Wood really winning here in any other scenario.

Back