• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls Big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont agree using player capability of pressing the back direction to block an attack as justification for a speed rating, unless there is good reasons to do it

There is a better calc i will post along others in a blog and will give the cast a more justifiable rating then Weekly tries to

Ok i updated the whole verse and added the reasonings for tier 6 stuff in the best way i could phrase

Next is to post the new calcs i got in a blog and get them evaluated so we can add them to the cast ratings afterwards

Which i will do tomorrow

Ok so the blog is waiting on calcers to check them the new feats calcs, told them it affects the whole verse so hopefully its getting any word from them soon

If you post a link to the blog post here, I can ask some calc group members to help us out afterwards.

Ok you can ask others to comment on the calcs, i also replied to your comment you left there as you said in case you didnt get notified

Ok so i talked with ugarik quite a while, i will adjust the calcs to what he says then more calcers can be asked to check them afterwards so we get this done eventually too

Been a while and almost forgot, i adjusted them, it needs more calcers to check them and give their input, so the verse can get their last ratings

Also the speed one didnt work as intended so im suggesting supersonic+ out of that instead, as the feat in question has the character needing to react to the bullets fired, would go well with the one from Valentine

Last edited:
Still need the feat calced from Beowulf's storyline where it shows the massive crater Marie made when she destroyed the grand cathedral

You can get that one separately if you wish, im trying to get those at hand done as they went for too long now on hiatus

When was that one talked tho? As far as im aware i didnt see anywhere for that one from beowulf

Regardless you can ask for that one as i said earlier separately

Didn't Ugarik give it a look already?

I definitely don't have issues with his evaluation.

Thank you for helping out. As long as the accepted calculations had been adjusted according to Ugarik's instructions, they can probably be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back