• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullcrawler vs King Kong (Reign of Kong) [1-5-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Fight takes place on Reign of Kong's version of Skull Island and Speed is Equalized. Let's see if the King can keep his throne against his alternate counterpart's ancient enemy.

Skullcrawler : 1

King Kong : 5

Incon :

Last edited:
Skullcrawler has an advantage of 1.705219675x in AP but Kong has an advantage of 153.356555x in LS, so I believe that, if the skullcrawler attacks first, it could get ripped apart, which, since the monkey has experience fighting bloodthirsty predators, I think that it wouldn't be a one-sided slaughter. Also, since the Kong isn't afraid to be a bit brutal, I think it's possible that he can rip the lizard's tongue like it happened in 2017.
Kong FRA unless good arguments for the two-legged snake exist.

Skullcrawler has an advantage of 1.705219675x in AP but Kong has an advantage of 153.356555x in LS, so I believe that, if the skullcrawler attacks first, it could get ripped apart, which, since the monkey has experience fighting bloodthirsty predators, I think that it wouldn't be a one-sided slaughter. Also, since the Kong isn't afraid to be a bit brutal, I think it's possible that he can rip the lizard's tongue like it happened in 2017.
Kong FRA unless good arguments for the two-legged snake exist.
That is true but don't forget that Skullcrawler's have combat applicable Low-Mid regen and the AP advantage so hurting it is gonna be pretty tough in the long run unless he deliberately tries to rip the whole tongue out rather than part of it.

That is true but don't forget that Skullcrawler's have combat applicable Low-Mid regen and the AP advantage so hurting it is gonna be pretty tough in the long run unless he deliberately tries to rip the whole tongue out rather than part of it.
Still, I think Kong has a chance of winning this one since of the arguments I said before and the entire fact that he lives in a place where violence is the solution for everything

Still, I think Kong has a chance of winning this one since of the arguments I said before and the entire fact that he lives in a place where violence is the solution for everything
Violence is also the solution for everything for Skullcrawlers so that means nothing to me.

Kong would rip the thing apart by acident just pushing It out of him and the AP advantage is not that big, and we remenber that this version of kong is based on the uniiversal movie, and...

So It using It's giant LS advantage to break the entire mouth of the skull crawleer while pinning It down is totally in character

but ye, It will not be a easy fight thanks to the skullcrawler tail weaponary, It will really be a problem at leasst in the early game, so I would say... mid to high dificult thanks to the AP advantage and tail atacks, probable mid diff

Kong would rip the thing apart by acident just pushing It out of him and the AP advantage is not that big, and we remenber that this version of kong is based on the uniiversal movie, and...
That's not how it works on VSB, we don't cross scale different versions of characters unless they're shown to do so, not to mention LS has never been allowed to cause damage surpassing the character's AP as you need to have the AP to do it as well.

So It using It's giant LS advantage to break the entire mouth of the skull crawleer while pinning It down is totally in character

The Skullcrawler will just regenerate unless he specifically disembowels it or completely smashes its head beyond repair as shown by the fights with Kong in K:SI
but ye, It will not be a easy fight thanks to the skullcrawler tail weaponary, It will really be a problem at leasst in the early game, so I would say... mid to high dificult thanks to the AP advantage and tail atacks, probable mid diff
Definitely gonna be the hardest fight of his life if he does succeed.

That's not how it works on VSB, we don't cross scale different versions of characters unless they're shown to do so, not to mention LS has never been allowed to cause damage surpassing the character's AP as you need to have the AP to do it as well.

The Skullcrawler will just regenerate unless he specifically disembowels it or completely smashes its head beyond repair as shown by the fights with Kong in K:SI

Definitely gonna be the hardest fight of his life if he does succeed.
Considerig the park atraction is based on the movie I think It's fair to say that what the movie one does is a choice of combat that is in character for the other, and no, LS and AP are 2 completly separated things for a reason, the force he uses when pulling is just much above the gorce he uses when punching

With how massive the LS newtons is above the Skullcrawler dura It's very likely that Kong would ripp the jaw out of the skull crawler body

That's correct

Considerig the park atraction is based on the movie I think It's fair to say that what the movie one does is a choice of combat that is in character for the other, and no, LS and AP are 2 completly separated things for a reason, the force he uses when pulling is just much above the gorce he uses when punching
No, we don't cross-scale different continuities unless it's acknowledged in-verse.
With how massive the LS newtons is above the Skullcrawler dura It's very likely that Kong would ripp the jaw out of the skull crawler body
That's not how LS works on VSB, there have been a bunch of QNA threads on this topic and the answer had always been no, LS can not harm an opponent at all without relative AP so its not as useful for Kong here as you think it is.
That's correct

The skullcrawlers do try to restrain enemies with their tongue in character. Hell, it's the reason one of them got its guts ripped out because its tongue was wrapped all around Kong's arm and all he had to do was pull really hard.

That's not how LS works on VSB, there have been a bunch of QNA threads on this topic and the answer had always been no, LS can not harm an opponent at all without relative AP so its not as useful for Kong here as you think it is.
And they do have relative AP, yeah? The skullcrawler is a bit stronger but that's it. I'm going to vote for Kong.

Back