• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skulduggery Pleasant Lord Vile stuff

@DT

Hmm, while I don't fully agree, I understand your point.

Yeah, that's why I said "even if legit".

No comment on the Desolation Engine thingy.

@DT I know you were talking to Leyr, but i'd like to give some imput.

Agreed, especially since this would happen if her energy was going out of control, surging and looping. It's also not consistent in general, since Vile and Darquesse have Wall to Small Building level feats, and scale to those kinds of characters.

Vile does have a lot of skill, he casually finessed 3 people who were stronger than him, even at the same time while not using darkness. But it was still stated directly that Vile is superior in Raw power and Strength.

Since even things like Vampires, and normal enemies have dodged it, then yeah, i agree it's not as fast as light or lightning, it's just described as that.

Makes sense.

Is there one for gunpowder on it?

Glad we're getting scans.

Agreed with DT on the Desolation engine.

Didn't know about the Detonation velocity thing, so no more hypersonic Darquesse I guess.

If we can get some bullet velocities on sub machine guns, we can get a reaction speed for the shadows.

Fhfhghghg said:
He was capable of struggling against Darquesse's physical force, pushing against her, so that's class 5. I'll try to find the specific mention.
"His left hand grabbed her wrist, squeezed it so tightly her bones broke".

"He reached to her with his right hand, his armoured glove finding her face, his thumb seeking her eye. She turned her head but he had a good grip".

"Her held her off the ground with his left hand and hit her with his right".

"Vile had his arms around her and was pulling her away. They tumbled out of the sky. For a moment it looked like they might smash into the fire engine speeding across O'Connell Bridge, but Vile changed their trajectory and they hit the water, went deep into the Liffey, and Vile lost his grip".

That should also be mentioned, it should be higher (Casually restrained Kitana's gang and Darquesse, even to the point where they could not move at all. Can easilly lift dozens of people, and tear them apart.)
Since i explained the Class 5 thing here, can it be added.

Actually, Lord Vile might need an upgrade, firstly he somewhat scales to Darquesse when she fought on par with Malevolent and was comparable to Argeddion, secondly he's above all of Malevolent's army, who did this

"Mevolent's forces hurled everything they had at the interlocking force fields. Buildings burned and smoke billowed like all it wanted to do was escape the madness. And it was madness down there. It was full of screams and shouts and blood and violence. There were the sounds of gunfire and clashing swords and the crackling of magical energies. A vast army, ready to swarm and barely being held at bay by the few Resistance fighters who stood behind the barricades".

He's also far superior to China, who withstood a Mortar explosion capable of destroying an apartment building

"To her eyes, it all happened so very slowly. The wall to her right caved in, buckling the floorboards and the ceiling, filling the air with shards of wood and stone. Darquesse was picked up, thrown sideways, out through the opposite wall as what looked like the whole building splintered and came after her. She fell to the street, ears ringing, barely able to hear the explosions that followed in rapid succession. A mortar attack, maybe. Softening the opposition before the big push".

She rolled on the cobbled street, the remains of China's building falling around her".

"China had a few cuts and bruises, but apart from that she was her usual self".

This is a coincidence, i was just making a thread about that this very moment.

I also forgot to mention, these upgrades would pretty much make him on par with Randall, even with the new additions he has.

Back