• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skinny Well-Dressed Man bullies a Mentally Handicapped Man & a Burn Victim for $20

This is tricky. Since thier board game characters, what limits do Freddy and Jason have on their moves, namely ressurection and posession? I was going to say they could BFR with teleportation, but then I remembered that Slender is a Slenderman incarnation. Teleportation, duh.

What are the limitations Freddy and Jason have on posession? They clearly have them, or Horrorclix would be pretty boring.

So it's more like Mind Control then posession?

Anyway, Slender's more niche abilities like zombie summoning and Shadow Man will actually be of use here. What's the AP of Horrorclix 9-Bs?

As mind control is a seprate ability in the game and this ability is called possession and used by ghost and the like I would say no.

Summon zombies? and Dark Man will be somewhat useful I suppose, though F+J could still likely harm it. While I don't have a calc, they scale to characters who can destroy walls and table, crush skulls, uneffected by gunshots, rip human heads off, can survive gernades, tnt attacks, and attacks from a rocket launcher. Shown to at least be comparable to multiple 9-B animals, things that tear apart cars and motorcycles, miniguns, etc etc etc.

He doesn't summon them. Nothing, accept F+J have prior knowledge. Still SM has superior range with abilities and stuff so yeah. Plus it is possible F+J couldn't see SM.

F+J knows about all of SM's powers, meaning SM knows all their powers. Slender knows the threat they pose and mindhaxes.

The Wright Way said:
F+J knows about all of SM's powers, meaning SM knows all their powers. Slender knows the threat they pose and mindhaxes.
I have been meaning to revise that ability...cause in the book it just says SM is more likely to kill those who know about him, not that he knows there abilities or powers.

Back