• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skeleton heads attack the night Goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungeon guardian (possibly anyways you actually can't fight him past the golem in game) can stomp someone 90 times the baseline of galactic; how high on the tier is Nox?

I think this a stomp; I know Nox isn't baseline but even if she was 50 times above the baseline she would be one shot.

No idea of her RW is combat applicable or not. But unless she RW it real fast, she will eat a skull to the face real fast due to AP gap. Dura and Type 2 immortality would also makes stopping the Guardian nigh impossible.

Dungeon Guardian can likely one hit kill Nox and be done with it. No way is she getting pass his enhanced durability and type 2 immortality.

My vote goes to it.

This is a stomp even if we assume the dungeon guardian is below the lunatic cultist (he cannot spawn unless the clother is dead) it still one shots.

If it was in an open are nox stomped because of the equalized speed and the painfully low range of the Guardian, but in the dungeon, basically in the guardian's home? It stomps. It will always be like this in things that involve the DG, one of the 2 stomps.

Dungeon Guardian as stated above. In the dungeon, Nox doesn't really have an answer to the intangibility, durability advantage, and one-hit kill.

Dungeon Guardian one-shots, so it wins fra. Also you should recount votes since I counted more than 3 votes

Lunar Module said:
Multiple Dungeon Guardians can spawn at the same time (maximum is 15 at once)
Massive necro. Not only was the DG downgraded, but he getting downgraded again. Also Nox was upgraded to low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back