• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy’s, this will be a calc discussion/question. So recently I rewatched naruto the last and I noticed some questionable things that have me confused.

So in the last, it is confirmed that Roche limits to exist in the naruto verse and if the moon gets too close to earth, it will begin to shatter. So my question is, why didn’t the six paths Chibaku tensei’s shatter in the process of being sent into space if it’s in the earths Roche limit? Or is that not how Roche limits work? If they do work that way could this be implemented into the calcs?

Force of gravity that holds the CT together initially > the tidal forces that would rip it apart.

The CT calcs already scale above the Moon's GBE anyhow, so I doubt anything would change drastically in the calc, or it would be way too much work for little to no significant change.

Force of gravity that holds the CT together initially > the tidal forces that would rip it apart.

The CT calcs already scale above the Moon's GBE anyhow, so I doubt anything would change drastically in the calc, or it would be way too much work for little to no significant change.
I doubt it would affect it at all because in the canon ova drawn by Kishimoto, the CT still looked like it was in earths Roche limit( I might be wrong) so it means the seal would have to be able to tank the tidal forces for many years without getting ripped apart and I don’t think naruto and sasuke moved it after the moon was created.

I doubt it would affect it at all because in the canon ova drawn by Kishimoto, the CT still looked like it was in earths Roche limit( I might be wrong) so it means the seal would have to be able to tank the tidal forces for many years without getting ripped apart and I don’t think naruto and sasuke moved it after the moon was created.

I doubt it wouldnt*.

That's the Desert Dimension though not the Core Dimension? Naruto and Sasuke's SPCT was made in the Core Dimension, unless they moved their SPCT from the Core Dimension to the Sand Dimension that's a different celestial object from the SPCT.
Oh mb thanks for clearing that up

Is any help still required here, or can this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back