• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

Siren Head is fighting the original canon SCP-173

speed equalized

win via by death, incap, or KO

battle takes place in a large empty containment chamber

SBA

both are in-chracter

SCP-173: 4 (TIIbrg) (TFSCell) (Mr.Arecizoz) (EnnardTrap1987)

Siren Head: 0

Inconclusive: 0

SCP-173
SirenHead17

VS

So Siren Head is 615.502 kj while 173 is at least 4299000 joules with this calc

Same with durability, so this battle really depends on if 173 will be able to move at all since his speed rating is high hypersonic so he'd easily blitz if given the chance

I don't think 173 will count the Siren Head looking at him so I think he'd just ram into him

I'll give it to 173 for superior speed. Though, I wonder if it'll even register Siren Head as a target.

Though this is possibly an AP stomp, as 173 is 6.99024390244 times stronger than Siren Head, though I am not sure how much stronger an opponent has to be to be a stomp.

Never mind then, the location however gives Siren Head no favors. 173 also has an intelligence advantage. Siren head's best bet is his reach, his power of causing bad luck, and....wait would 173 even be able to move? I mean Siren Head has been stated to be able to see even though he lacks eyes, which means 173 would still be in sight...eh not sure.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Never mind then, the location however gives Siren Head no favors. 173 also has an intelligence advantage. Siren head's best bet is his reach, his power of causing bad luck, and....wait would 173 even be able to move? I mean Siren Head has been stated to be able to see even though he lacks eyes, which means 173 would still be in sight...eh not sure.
That's the same questions I was having too. Siren Head doesn't even have eyes, so would 173 even attack?

173 won't move if it feels watched. A sweater made to covince the wearer that they were being watched caused 173 to cease movement when the sweater was put on it.

Since Siren Head has no eyes and no need to blink, 173 would be helpless as it tosses him around.

This might me a stomp.

Sir Ovens said:
173 won't move if it feels watched. A sweater made to covince the wearer that they were being watched caused 173 to cease movement when the sweater was put on it.

Since Siren Head has no eyes and no need to blink, 173 would be helpless as it tosses him around.

This might me a stomp.
Plot twist: 173 thinks Siren Head isn't looking and just goes

Crunch.

So basically this's stomp either way purely because of 173's personality, sad stuff tbh

Very sad. 173 needs to only land two hits to win, but he can't since he'd be neutralized by Sirens Head lack of eyes.

So one character can easily beat the other, but doesn't due to a character flaw? Why does that sound like Anime?

Sirenhead's AP is 615502 Joules, 173's is at lest 2579400, 173 can very easily damage him and Sirenhead would likely break teeth trying to eat 173. Plus being lanky like siren is 173 would just snap his legs

WeeklyBattles said:
Sirenhead's AP is 615502 Joules, 173's is at lest 2579400, 173 can very easily damage him and Sirenhead would likely break teeth trying to eat 173. Plus being lanky like siren is 173 would just snap his legs
Would 173 even move tho? Like if it moves then it stomps, if not then it's a stalemate since Siren Head can't blink

173 can move while being observed through camera despite cameras being unable to blink. It should be able to move against Sirenhead who doesnt even have eyes.

It would be funny seeing something 6x taller get beaten by something that tiny. SCP-173 scales to his own AP so It can easily take blows from Siren Head. Question is what does the multiplier have to be for tanking blows and will 173 be able to move and if he gets one hit he collapses and almost dies.

It is kind of a Glass Canon on how it works as it can cause Normal Bad luck to Breaking Reality.

but since Siren Head's aura can cause bad luck couldn't it change 173's direction and make it go somewhere else?

Unless i'm misunderstanding what Siren Head's aura can do

Back