• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since Undertale is now Tier 1...

Deleted member 16409

Does Low 1-C Player scale to anyone?

And why Undertale wiki page wasn't upgraded?

The player has Low 1-C because it has R>F Transcendence over the rest of the verse iirc, so nobody scales

Verse page could do with updating to mention the fact there’s a Low 1-C character now

great pain for me

well, I'm boutta wait until Deltarune becames Tier 1.

and when Undertale Multiverse is confirmed....

Well, it's gonna be long time tho.

How exactly?
Source: Voices in my head

Seriously, it's only because of that theory that he created Deltarune, and possibly interacted with the player.
when I say he's a good candidate, it's because he's the only one who has a chance of being at that level. As much as 1%

How exactly?
He appeared to be in Deltarune website in 2015 to 2017.
In 2015 he just sent Entry17.
In 2017 he said
"THREE HEROES APPEARED TO BANISH ANGEL'S HEAVEN"

Which means he traveled whole Multiverses, and that means that his range at least Low Multiversal and etc.

And R>F of course.

Honestly Gaster interacting with The Player would downgrade The Player quicker than it would Upgrade Gaster

Honestly Gaster interacting with The Player would downgrade The Player quicker than it would Upgrade Gaster
He interact only inside the code, for example "abc123.ogg" which 100% confirms that hacking prob canon.

And there's demonabc which sounds like Chara and they interacted which Gaster.

And there was Deltarune website easter eggs...

But, there's 1 thing which ruining all thing

If we play in Fun 65 then Gaster theme gonna play in Snowdin and the text will say "Thank you for the feedback!"
"Be seeing you soon!".

We
So you agree that with hacking Frisk can interact with Gaster, so if Gaster can interact with the player they have a massive anti-feat to having R>F over Frisk?
We never did interacted Gaster in Frisk's body.
Redacted and Mysteryman isn't confirmed to be him.

So nah

tbh Chara and Asriel should be 2-b xd
for myself I scale Chara far greater than whole cast due to

If system_information_962 exist
Delete undertale.ini

Which deletes the very fact that Asriel may exist.

But it won't be accepted in this place due to "game mechanics".

chara erases "this" world, asriel purges "this" timeline which, considering the context of his motivations probably doesn't even mean what everyone assumes it does :v
Toby early planned to strongly confirm that multiple timelines exist in undertale due to unused "In another timeline, worst nightmare happens." But it never was used in-game and was abandoned by Fox himself.

If it wasn't unused, then Asriel would instantly get to be 2-C at least I think due to some reasons.

Toby early planned to strongly confirm that multiple timelines exist in undertale due to unused "In another timeline, worst nightmare happens." But it never was used in-game and was abandoned by Fox himself.

If it wasn't unused, then Asriel would instantly get to be 2-C at least I think due to some reasons.
I probably agree that there's multiple timelines, just disagree with anyone scaling to them

I probably agree that there's multiple timelines, just disagree with anyone scaling to them
Then narrative will conflict itself uh.

I mean, narrative in Asriel fight said "The whole world is ending."

Like, whole Undertale. And if "Another timeline" were accepted, then Asriel easily would get to be 2-B and Omega Flowey would turn into "At very least 8-A"....

Then narrative will conflict itself uh.

I mean, narrative in Asriel fight said "The whole world is ending."

Like, whole Undertale. And if "Another timeline" were accepted, then Asriel easily would get to be 2-B and Omega Flowey would turn into "At very least 8-A"....
"You know... I don't care about destroying this world anymore."
"After I defeat you and gain total control over the timeline... I just want to reset everything."
"All your progress... Everyone's memories. I'll bring them all back to zero!"
"Then we can do everything ALL over again."

the VERY first things Asriel tells us during his boss fight, very clearly explaining his intentions :v

"Now, ENOUGH messing around! It's time to purge this timeline once and for all!" he says right before using the big goat head that's probably impossible to actually die to, but is implicitly a serious attack when he's been screwing around the rest of the time; Asriel doesn't care about destroying the world but resetting the timeline, so "purging this timeline" shouldn't mean destroying it, but just going back to before any of it happened to keep us playing with him forever, and him saying it's time to purge the timeline here just refers to killing Frisk once and for all with a powerful attack

Flowey after the pacifist ending refers to a True Reset, which to our knowledge just rewinds time without anyone having deja vu, as "erasing everything", which falls in line with this sort of wording that describes resetting the timeline as destruction

"The whole world is ending." also just refers to memory erasure and the timeline resetting, as Asriel says here, "Every time you die, your grip on this world slips away. Every time you die, your friends forget you a little more. Your life will end here, in a world where no one remembers you..."

"You know... I don't care about destroying this world anymore."
"After I defeat you and gain total control over the timeline... I just want to reset everything."
"All your progress... Everyone's memories. I'll bring them all back to zero!"
"Then we can do everything ALL over again."

the VERY first things Asriel tells us during his boss fight, very clearly explaining his intentions :v
Uh, he became god just now, he may be contradict himself.
"Now, ENOUGH messing around! It's time to purge this timeline once and for all!" he says right before using the big goat head that's probably impossible to actually die to, but is implicitly a serious attack when he's been screwing around the rest of the time; Asriel doesn't care about destroying the world but resetting the timeline, so "purging this timeline" shouldn't mean destroying it, but just going back to before any of it happened to keep us playing with him forever, and him saying it's time to purge the timeline here just refers to killing Frisk once and for all with a powerful attack
I don't get why are you even talking about that, i just said about The whole world is ending.
Flowey after the pacifist ending refers to a True Reset, which to our knowledge just rewinds time without anyone having deja vu, as "erasing everything", which falls in line with this sort of wording that describes resetting the timeline as destruction
I didn't get this lol.
"The whole world is ending." also just refers to memory erasure and the timeline resetting, as Asriel says here, "Every time you die, your grip on this world slips away. Every time you die, your friends forget you a little more. Your life will end here, in a world where no one remembers you..."
Doubt that, you see, yeah you good etc.
But hello from outsideVSbattle world.

Asriel words wasn't connected to a narrative, at least, never was confirmed which annihilates your whole comment.

So, nah.
And remember, we talking about "what if that line was accepted".

really, don't try to change me, I won't even accept this lol because I'm sitting in russian wiki undertale, in that place, such thing as vsbattle is just a speculation.

Good night btw, no negative/offensive/targeting or smth like that information.

this is the only possibly substantial thing you said, no idea what it means
1. do not turn it into debate please for the love of God it's Q&A not Versus or CRT...

As you can see, you said that the Narrative would support the Asriel words, but nah.

Narrator mentioned other timelines and if we include WHOLE world, not just "world" but WHOLE.

Then it turns to be Multiversal, you see?

But it won't change anything on this site because it's just "what if that line was canon."

But.
If we talking about R>F, then do you even know how much R>F there is in Undertale?

Mettaton, sans, Flowey, Toriel and other interacted with players in Undertale Tumblr (which is still canon I think.) and Undertale website.

But, I don't even want to create a massive shitstorm.

Ngl it's funny to think that there's low 1c sans lol

1. do not turn it into debate please for the love of God it's Q&A not Versus or CRT...

As you can see, you said that the Narrative would support the Asriel words, but nah.

Narrator mentioned other timelines and if we include WHOLE world, not just "world" but WHOLE.

Then it turns to be Multiversal, you see?

But it won't change anything on this site because it's just "what if that line was canon."
ooooh I gotcha now, still disagree but sure :v

Back