• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad VS Ragna The Bloodegde

Rawgna

Sinbad???
He doesn't have a 'before gods' key but this is what google gave me.

If this is him, what key is that? Isn't this dude infamously broken or something?

Can Ragna Interact With Conceptual Being?
(Sorry for the late reply was busy) and yes he can he's interacted with multiple in the BlazBlue universe and looking at some of Sinbad's hax and abilities ragna would tank most of them and be able to dish out his own hax

If I remember right blazblue literally ends with ragna being deleted and he walks it off and lives in a pod in the boundry with his yandere sister or something stupid like that.
Actually I think its out of the boundary since he erases himself and the unit (his sister) from ever having existed but the boundary is something that exists so he must be somewhere beyond that.

Last edited:
Probably I kinda got bored of BB story when it became linear play as who they tell you to instead of pick your path as tager

Alright, I'll put my two cents into this, this is a stomp for Blackbeast Ragna, since he's a cauldron gone haywire, all of the cauldron's hax gone haywire too (passive), which means the Blackbeast has passive infinite memory hax, EE, Void hax, and many more. He also has passive stat reduction since he's made of a lot of Seithr which is bad for human health.

And Sinbad, at this point doesn't have a lot of powerful hax, even if he does, Sinbad need to activate it first via equipping his Djinn...Sinbad will got negged by BB Ragna before he even is capable of summoning his Djinn, the scary version of Sinbad is when he became the Guardian, he's a beast at that version, with power manipulating people to go lower dimensional etc etc.

Alright, I'll put my two cents into this, this is a stomp for Blackbeast Ragna, since he's a cauldron gone haywire, all of the cauldron's hax gone haywire too (passive), which means the Blackbeast has passive infinite memory hax, EE, Void hax, and many more. He also has passive stat reduction since he's made of a lot of Seithr which is bad for human health.

And Sinbad, at this point doesn't have a lot of powerful hax, even if he does, Sinbad need to activate it first via equipping his Djinn...Sinbad will got negged by BB Ragna before he even is capable of summoning his Djinn, the scary version of Sinbad is when he became the Guardian, he's a beast at that version, with power manipulating people to go lower dimensional etc etc.
Memory hax can't be use to attack Sinbad because he had nep1 in his conceptual form.

How strong is Ragna existence erasure? can he erase Sinbad on conceptual form?

Same like my question before, how strong is Ragna Void manipulation?

even in his human mode he can still access the conceptual lifeform because when he was erased by Ugo, his body, mind and soul are also erased and only leaving his Rukh.

Memory hax can't be use to attack Sinbad because he had nep1 in his conceptual form
This version of Sinbad doesn't have that. If he does, when?
How strong is Ragna existence erasure? can he erase Sinbad on conceptual form?
Again, where is it stated that Sinbad is an abstract in this key where is still using Djinn and all, pretty sure he doesn't have it.
Same like my question before, how strong is Ragna Void manipulation?
Same as above.
even in his human mode he can still access the conceptual lifeform because when he was erased by Ugo, his body, mind and soul are also erased and only leaving his Rukh.
When does that happened.

This version of Sinbad doesn't have that. If he does, when?

Again, where is it stated that Sinbad is an abstract in this key where is still using Djinn and all, pretty sure he doesn't have it.

Same as above.

When does that happened.
At Magi chapter 323

Back