• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad vs Anos

Sinbad.

Anos can't escape plot manip which sinbad can do.

While anos can possibly one shot sinbad with his power, sinbad has the upper hand with plot manipulation.

Not on his profile
It does mention likely higher with sacred palace as he will ascend through the hierarchies of gods forever. (sinbad's main goal)
Has it work on another character on his level?
Same dimensionality, probably not as the way it works is viewing lower dimensions as fiction, each gods displays a higher level of transcendence to universes lower than them. Like 6D>5D>4D>3D>2D>1D

Aladdin in the sacred palace was reading universes as mere fiction.

Anos exists as a 3D being with 5D hax, 6D highball for destroying silver sea, a 5D-6D structure. but doesn't have the same transcendence being higher too in dimensionality hence it will affect him and no one in the verse ever showed a feat of plot manipulation afaik.

Last edited:
It does mention likely higher with sacred palace as he will ascend through the hierarchies of gods forever.
Okay

Same dimensionality, probably not as the way it works is viewing lower dimensions as fiction, each gods displays a higher level of transcendence to universes lower than them. Like 6D>5D>4D>3D>2D>1D

Aladdin in the sacred palace was reading universes as mere fiction.

Anos exists as a 3D being with 5D hax, 6D highball for destroying silver sea, a 5D-6D structure. but doesn't have the same transcendence being higher too in dimensionality hence it will affect him and no one in the verse ever showed a feat of plot manipulation afaik.
So basically Sinbad plot manipulation would work since Anos dosen't have resistance, checks out then, though would wait for MGK fans but I am leaning towards sinbad for bad.

Question: what tier is Venozdonor?
I thought Anos has passives also what tier are his hax? If they are 6-D then I'm towards Anos.

that all might be true but Venuz do noa or reason destroying thingy can do some wacky feat that stops a thing from being used or happening by destroying the reason behind it and this is on a 6D scale
if he doesn't resist that ability it will work against him and will basically stop him or outright cause him to lose.
This ability works in mysterious ways to stop something from happening before it can happen or will happen.
so will Sinbad be able to circumvent that ability?
it doesn't matter how haxy the plot manipulation is if it is on the same level of dimensionality and this ability works even on something on that same level of dimensionality you can't just ignore it and pretend it will not work without feats

Question: what tier is Venozdonor?
I thought Anos has passives also what tier are his hax? If they are 6-D then I'm towards Anos.
venuzndoa is comparable to anos being at most 6D for destroying silver sea, a 6D construct.

And i just mentioned that anos hax is 5D to 6D due to being able to affect a 6D structure.

Although anos himself is 3D so sinbad has 3 layers of transcendence in dimensionality excluding hax against him while anos can reach it with his ap but unlikely due to r>f and plot manip.

Both anos and venuzndoa has never shown plot resistances as i mentioned so both will be still affected and plus the fact that sinbad can just ascend on a higher plane of existence to be out of anos's reach.

venuzndoa is comparable to anos being at most 6D for destroying silver sea, a 6D construct.
It has haxes tied to it also.

And i just mentioned that anos hax is 5D to 6D due to being able to affect a 6D structure.

Although anos himself is 3D so sinbad has 3 layers of transcendence in dimensionality excluding hax against him while anos can reach it with his ap but unlikely due to r>f and plot manip.

Both anos and venuzndoa has never shown plot resistances as i mentioned so both will be still affected and plus the fact that sinbad can just ascend on a higher plane of existence to be out of anos's reach.
Yeah But is sinbad ascension fast? Also I heard Anos eyes are more powerful than Venozdonor isn't that a very valid wincon.

yes but that doesn't mean Anos ability will not work against Sinbad. Sinbad wincons relies on what he does first. is it in character for him to ascend planes before trying to attack first against enemy he do not know?
it could very much work and the thing that makes it hard for Sinbad is his ability that can destroy Reason which is a powernull in a way that happens before an attack hits using Causality manipulation and some other things like the effect of his immeasurable speed.

Yeah But is sinbad ascension fast?
Yes, when david and sinbad fought
They constantly changed hierarchies in midst battle

"As long as we keep on changing hierarchies, you can't stop the world returning back to rukh"

They change hierarchies so fast ugo could barely keep up with the sacred palace system.
yes but that doesn't mean Anos ability will not work against Sinbad. Sinbad wincons relies on what he does first. is it in character for him to ascend planes before trying to attack first against enemy he do not know?
Yes, sinbad is nigh omniscient within the palace. As long as anos is there he can see his details along history (As i said, a god views the Universe like a book and they oversee all information at once including all worlds.) so more reason for him to ascend, it is also in character for him to ascend as it is his main goal as the guardian.

"if there's a god above me, I'll surpass them again"

He intends to keep going up on the hierarchy forever.

Also I heard Anos eyes are more powerful than Venozdonor isn't that a very valid wincon.
It is but their tier are the same, just more potent.

Last edited:
Omniscience doesn't help when dealing with other verses
depends on the kind of omniscience.

Sinbad's omniscience works similar to reading a fiction, since anos is there he'd know what possible move he'd do as he's part of the universe he's reading now (r>f thing, he sees anos like a fictional character in a story) + plot manip.

Sinbad and its not even close.

Literally the plot manipulation and the infinite Hierarchy evolution combo makes everything Anos could potentially do to screw him over null and void. It's essentially a tiger chasing around a very tricky mouse.

Being super generous, Anos can only delay the inevitable.

Back