• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Samus Aran CRT

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Currently, Samus Aran is rated as Massively Hypersonic+ in Zero Suit | Power / Fusion Suits | Varia Suit keys. However, the calculation linked on her profile says she is Mach 310.32 or Massively Hypersonic, so this should likely be fixed. Also, anyone who scales to MHS+ should be changed unless there is a different feat.

Actually, that calc was agreed to be nuked a long time ago due to some consideration that the bolts do not appear to be real lightning. Furthermore, even if we did use it, it excludes the 960 G's that would still multiply the result making it Relativistic. But I still think there are other issues to take into account that SomebodyData overlooked, though he's working on reformatting the entire profile(s) and plans to fix a lot of minor issues all at once when ready.

But as for other feats, Zero Suit Samus is still fast enough to generate afterimages despite the 960 G's, which would still be Massively Hypersonic at minimum. And I also heard statements about reacting to sound waves underwater even in her most basic suit and once again within the 960 G's. And Basic Power Suit would still be MHS+ via speedbooster regardless.

Actually, that calc was agreed to be nuked a long time ago due to some consideration that the bolts do not appear to be real lightning. Furthermore, even if we did use it, it excludes the 960 G's that would still multiply the result making it Relativistic. But I still think there are other issues to take into account that SomebodyData overlooked, though he's working on reformatting the entire profile(s) and plans to fix a lot of minor issues all at once when ready.

But as for other feats, Zero Suit Samus is still fast enough to generate afterimages despite the 960 G's, which would still be Massively Hypersonic at minimum. And I also heard statements about reacting to sound waves underwater even in her most basic suit and once again within the 960 G's. And Basic Power Suit would still be MHS+ via speed booster regardless.
Oh, I see. Relativistic speeds are pretty interesting but I won't dwell on it too much. If SomebodyData is working on the profiles then I will leave it at that. Thanks for letting me know!

Back