• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple question about Spacetime Vs Tier 2 Universe

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Simple question does the wiki consider "spacetime" to be another name for "A low 2-C Universe?"

something like a synonym for a low 2-C Universe?

random quotes from random sources that made me think of this.

Space-time
is a mathematical model that joins space and time into a single idea called a continuum. This four-dimensional continuum is known as Minkowski space.

The fabric of space-time is a conceptual model combining the three dimensions of space with the fourth dimension of time.

In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single continuum. It is a mathematical concept used to refer to all points of space and time and their relation to each other.

Physical space was held to be a flat, three-dimensional continuum—i.e., an arrangement of all possible point locations—to which Euclidean postulates would apply. To such a spatial manifold, Cartesian coordinates seemed most naturally adapted, and straight lines could be conveniently accommodated. Time was viewed independent of space—as a separate, one-dimensional continuum, completely homogeneous along its infinite extent. Any “now” in time could be regarded as an origin from which to take duration past or future to any other time instant.

In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum. The spacetime of our universe is usually interpreted from a Euclidean space perspective, which regards space as consisting of three dimensions, and time as consisting of one dimension, the 'fourth dimension'. By combining space and time into a single manifold called Minkowski space.

Sysnonom for Spacetime is Spacetime Continuum, and timespace.

Last edited:
In order to be Low 2-C, the timespace has to be universal in size.
That's all there is to it.
according to the links i posted spacetime would be exactly that something something all points/coordinates in the universe on the 3D spatial scale + time/temporal scale.

my question is calling a "world" a "Spacetime" enough to suggest its a low 2-C universe?

something like is spacetime considered a Sysnomon for a Low 2-C Universe?

Back