• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SIMPLE HAX ADDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before making this crt, did asked for this before
Here
That was the opinion of two normal users not specially knowledgeable in toon force, which means nothing as in this same crt already gathered the same amount of disagreement (edit: actually more as the post above appeared just after I made this comment), you will need to find staff that agree with it being toon force.

In my case I already explained why I believe it isn't enough for toon force, as otherwise with that level of proof considerable more series would have toon force.

1011610802370904104.png
Umm, let's get some mods opinion here. Ig

Question, can he fly normally? Because if he can, it's just a goffy moment. If he can't fly then it's him doing something he's physically incapable of doing in a gag like manner.

Question, can he fly normally? Because if he can, it's just a goffy moment. If he can't fly then it's him doing something he's physically incapable of doing in a gag like manner.
He is not only flying but look closely u will see his whole body is gone 2D flat too.

I want to once more state my disagreement. If the forums index any visual gag with the assumption that toon force (even limited) is happening, every anime and manga would have it. Doesn't sound like an adequate standard. Animation does this to show the audience that something is happening but in a way that is metaphorically entertaining.

It's unnecessary. It's very minor. It isn't acknowledged in the story that he is doing something that shouldn't be possible. I'll explain. Say when Sanji is rejected in One Piece. A seemingly physical is shot from the words of the woman that is rejecting him. That arrow of I'll never forgive you pierces Sanji through the chest and he coughs blood.

Does this mean that Nami has weapon projection with Toon Force, and that Sanji has regeneration because his heart was pierced by an arrow of rejection? But afterwards he is fine? No. We know, and the animators know that we know, that is an entertaining way to show his broken heart.

This is the same thing. The animators are showing him being led by the girl's hand because she has something that he wants.

Last edited:
I want to once more state my disagreement. If the forums index any visual gag with the assumption that toon force (even limited) is happening, every anime and manga would have it. Doesn't sound like an adequate standard. Animation does this to show the audience that something is happening but in a way that is metaphorically entertaining.

It's unnecessary. It's very minor. It isn't acknowledged in the story that he is doing something that shouldn't be possible. I'll explain. Say when Sanji is rejected in One Piece. A seemingly physical is shot from the words of the woman that is rejecting him. That arrow of I'll never forgive you pierces Sanji through the chest and he coughs blood.

Does this mean that Nami has weapon projection with Toon Force, and that Sanji has regeneration because his heart was pierced by an arrow of rejection? But afterwards he is fine? No. We know, and the animators know that we know, that is an entertaining way to show his broken heart.

This is the same thing. The animators are showing him being led by the girl's hand because she has something that he wants.
Where was the blood, i can't see it.

Anyways i have added more stuff in op u can look at it 👇
Edit
Another proof

Bro wtf he didn't even used telekinesis here, he shot invis bullets from his finger, nonetheless it even hit them and made them unconscious
A character with canonical applications of Reality Warping and Telekinesis moves his hand and an invisible force strikes the people that he is pointing his finger towards. Occam's razor dictates that he is using one of the powers that he has already demonstrated instead of cartoon physics. By the way this character's profile has Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification and Energy Projection listed more than once. Someone should edit away with the duplicates.
What it has to do with this.
Talking about Starro wasn't an argument for or against your revision. I just thought it was funny to see a homage to the character there.

the way this character's profile has Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification and Energy Projection listed more than once
Ngl i agree with that too, and for the fun fact I already made a revamped sandbox of this character already, just waiting for my other characters profile addition, then I will make a crt with that revamped sandbox.

I think that the blood was manga only.

The many other haxes of Wang Ling already explain this scene with Telekinesis and Reality Warping. Also that's a funny Starro homage.

In my opinion, this could be considered a Limited Toon Force, as the Mod suggested above (Just my opinion), given that
Body Control: (Characters can frequently stretch, bend or otherwise manipulate their bodies in unnatural ways)

Your body is in a two-dimensional flat shape, another point that could also be considered is onomatopoeia, because she is there to make the scene funnier. And another quote from the toon force wiki:
Similarly to Reality Warping or Magic, Toon force has uncountable applications and virtually no users are able to employ all of them. As such other abilities archieved through this power should be listed on the page to specify the scope of the character's use of Toon Force.

Before I close this, I too would like it known that I disagree with this being anything more than a joke not intended to be taken lightly, which even from my limited knowledge on anime is excessively common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back