• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon vs Touma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touma is 9-C with high 1-C power, what this mean is that Touma is a 9-C character with high 1-C power in his arsenal which is Imagine Breaker that he NEED to touch using his right hand in order to work while Post apotheosis Simon is High 1-C completely

in short? it's a stomp so bad, horrible ain't even cover 1% of how bad the stomp is

What can prep time do if your opponent are literally 8 dimensional higher than you in every single way possible?

I don’t think he seems to understand just how much of a stomp this is…..to put into perspective Touma would lose to a middle school girl in a basic fight (yes I’m talking about Misaka).

trick question

he ain't understanding that just because there's high 1-C at the tier doesn't mean that that character is completely high 1-C

Sorry it's just cuz I keep seeing ppl on tiktok say that characters like touma accelerator anos and even gilgamesh solo the gurren lagann verse so I was looking into both touma and accelerator and they do have high 1-c stuff so I wanted to see ppl's opinion on this

then don't use Tiktok of all platform as your source of your information, it's heavily unreliable

And like, Touma doesn't have H1C AP at all, he can in absolutely no situation punch someone with H1C AP.

Doe he have a HDE or HDM at his profile? No? Then nope
You don't need HDE or HDM to interact with Higher D being, what matter is potency and range of your power, what Touma lack is the range to reach up to 11D, he can null 11D power so he has potency already

You don't need HDE or HDM to interact with Higher D being, what matter is potency and range of your power, what Touma lack is the range to reach up to 11D, he can null 11D power so he has potency already
Really? Alright

Touma doesn't have 11D range on his profile anyway

Can Touma y'know...null the Spiral Energy that Simon got his power from? Just askin.
Simon is HDE so no. Even if Touma can, he get wrecked by Simon fighting skills and experience.
Also iirc Spiral Energy in TTGL is similar to life-force, which is natural power, Imagine Breaker can't null that

Hell Simon destroys even entire Toaru verse
Facts tho.
Even if Touma can, he get wrecked by Simon fighting skills and experience.
Also iirc Spiral Energy in TTGL is similar to life-force, which is natural power, Imagine Breaker can't null that
You can't really say that Touma has no fighting skill either, man has gone through multiple fight to the point he can use "Precognition" passively.

Spiral Energy exist within every living being that has a spiral on it, even feelings are spirals.

You can't really say that Touma has no fighting skill either, man has gone through multiple fight to the point he can use "Precognition" passively.
he still get wrecked hard with someone like Simon, who sure is more skilled than Touma, and touma precog is nothing sepcial

Man skills or not don't matter, Simon only needs literally one touch to kill Touma while no one in Toaru can do shit to him 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back