• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrlk666777 said:
4-B vs. High 1-C?
Is this a spite match or something or just a massive mismatch?
Accelerator's durability is High 1-C though, and has fought Magic Gods with White Wings (albiet they were weakened by Aleister's spell switcheroo, IIRC).

STTGL is likely going to give him one hell of a vector to work with. And Accelerator's strength scales on what vectors he has to work with.

Steamport said:
Scrlk666777 said:
4-B vs. High 1-C?
Is this a spite match or something or just a massive mismatch?
Accelerator's durability is High 1-C though, and has fought Magic Gods with White Wings (albiet they were weakened by Aleister's spell switcheroo, IIRC).
STTGL is likely going to give him one hell of a vector to work with. And Accelerator's strength scales on what vectors he has to work with.
Are you high, none of what you said has happened

Steamport said:

Accel thought a nerfed Magic god and he never thought her with wings. Yes his reflection goes up to High 1-C but he's still not beating most if not all High 1-C's. Why? Because he's human and destroying the planet, warping reality or erasing him from existence will all easily do the trick of defeating him.

Accelerator uses Vectors

Simon drills him anyways because probability manipulation can make things with 0% likelyhood happen and I very much doubt Accel fighting someone like full power Othinius

Either way now I remember how much I hate Gurren Lagann matches

Maybe it's a good thing we haven't really gotten any for a long while

Actually I don't believe probability will matter here because Espers keep the probability of their powers always being enduced into the real world to 100% via schrodingers cat paradox. So it doesn't matter.

But that doesn't excuse all the other hax Simon has that makes this a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back