• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune Katashima said:
I can read. This is what he's listed as. I am disputing the listing, so there's no point elucidating me on his listing.
If he was as strong as that he wouldn't have needed to make the mech.
Now your arguments have devolved entirely. This thread should be closed.

Explain why my argument has devolved. The entire thread was me disputing Simon's listing, and by association, Anti-Spiral's.

Edit: @Weekly; But even one person was able to realize what I was saying, indicating I have a point. Another person supported my argument without even realizing it. Like 3 people didn't even understand. There's nothing explained.

Rune Katashima said:
I can read. This is what he's listed as. I am disputing the listing, so there's no point elucidating me on his listing.
If he was as strong as that he wouldn't have needed to make the mech.
Like I said, Lord Genome could fight Simon's mech with his bare hands, where Simon's mech was fighting Lord Genome's mech and was able to do damage. By simple scaling they reach the levels where they are now, and many other reasons.

Lord Genome in his mech also converted the entirety of the IBBS into energy.

Rune Katashima said:
Creation is not equal to destructive power. If the site says that (it doesn't) then I'd argue we need to change that. It doesn't even make sense.
Creation has more power than destructive power. Basically what Weekly said. Anti-Spiral created the Infinity Big Bang Storm and thus has Low 2-C stats.

You're saying that if he were that strong, he wouldn't have needed to take the mech. Which is fallacious. You're disputing the way the writers chose to display the events, instead of scaling based off feats and statements.

@Sir Ovens: Creation has no relation to destruction. It could take more energy or effort but your creative power does not translate directly in to destructive power. As I said elsewhere if he had such destructive power he wouldn't have made the mech.

@Unite My Rice: Respectfully; I don't understand the first statement.

Yes, Creation is related to destruction, it takes more energy to create than to destroy, that is basic physics

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>they're many quadrillions of light years away,
They are not a million universes away.
What does that have to do with anything? O-O

@Aeyu: The same can be said in the opposite fashion. He has no feats that you claim. Only he created the mech. He has no destructive feats or speed feats equal to his mech.

@Unite: That's cool but I don't understand how that ends up making Simon universal. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to delegitimize anything you've said. I just don't see how that's relevant.

Rune Katashima said:
@Sir Ovens: Creation has no relation to destruction. It could take more energy or effort but your creative power does not translate directly in to destructive power. As I said elsewhere if he had such destructive power he wouldn't have made the mech.
@Unite My Rice: Respectfully; I don't understand the first statement.
Even if that were NOT the case (which it is, I might add, not to mention HIS ENERGY WAS CAPABLE OF MAKING A ROBOT BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITH A DRILL HUNDREDS OF TIMES ITS SIZE) they still demonstrated Multi-Universal levels of destruction. As said before, your argument is moot. These characters have been examined in great detail by several calcers over the years, I think they know what they're talking about.

Dude if ya could create a moon sized object, you're moon tier, just drop that moon on someone, there.

Same shit goes here. Especially since its not limited to creating mecha.

Also his tendrils? they crossed that distance. TheyrebMFTL+ for that alone if they crossed million of light years in a few frames.

Rune Katashima said:
@Aeyu: The same can be said in the opposite fashion. He has no feats that you claim. Only he created the mech. He has no destructive feats or speed feats equal to his mech.
Except they do, as well as creation feats scaling to that level.

The calcers calc'd mech feats. The mech feats are simply erroneously attributed to their pilots as well. That's not necessarily a fault of the people who calc'd nor does it mean they're the smartest people alive and we should obey them without question. That sounds stupid, and I am perfectly capable of calculating things myself and have done so many times. My argument here, in fact, doesn't need to rely on calcs at all. Just misattribution.

Rune Katashima said:
@Unite: That's cool but I don't understand how that ends up making Simon universal. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to delegitimize anything you've said. I just don't see how that's relevant.
......Then read the rest of what I said. Scaling + other reasons.

@TheJ-Man: That makes the moon sized object moon tier in destruction and it's cool that someone could do that and pretty smart too. But it doesn't mean that, the person who created it, punches with the force of the moon. If that makes sense. I hope it does.

Rune Katashima said:
The calcers calc'd mech feats. The mech feats are simply erroneously attributed to their pilots as well. That's not necessarily a fault of the people who calc'd nor does it mean they're the smartest people alive and we should obey them without question. That sounds stupid, and I am perfectly capable of calculating things myself and have done so many times. My argument here, in fact, doesn't need to rely on calcs at all. Just misattribution.
For the last time, Simon being Multi-Universal has NOTHING to do with the feats demonstrated by TTGL, STTGL, or Granzeboma. I feel as if you haven't even WATCHED Lagann-Hen or Episode 27 of the show, or else you would know this.

Also I love your condescending, disrespectful attitude toward a great deal of people who have thought this out in great detail over the years. I say it again: Familiarize yourself with our Tiering System.

The universe was destroyed because of the anti-spiral's energy attached to it. It was a plot device and not indicative of anything other than the Anti-Spiral's latent energy.

@Unite: I did, it just said "due to scaling and other reason" which um, you know, defines nothing. Yes I read he absorbed the Anti-Spiral attack. He did that with his mech though. So I don't see how it's relative.

Rune Katashima said:
The universe was destroyed because of the anti-spiral's energy attached to it. It was a plot device and not indicative of anything other than the Anti-Spiral's latent energy.
@Unite: I did, it just said "due to scaling and other reason" which um, you know, defines nothing. Yes I read he absorbed the Anti-Spiral attack. He did that with his mech though. So I don't see how it's relative.
Latent energy released, because Simon put a giant, gaping hole through his chest. You've disproved your own argument. And the "plot device," thing can be applied as to why they needed mechs, as well. This is what I'm talking about.

And people have outlined why exactly he's rated as he is, they've shown you the tiering system, and described in detail why he's capable of what he is. Your arguments have continually been fallacious and rude. Seriously, one of the admins desperately needs to close this thread.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Rune, ya forgetting the universe busting that has zero relation towards any mecha at all.
" It was a plot device and not indicative of anything other than the Anti-Spiral's latent energy."

@Aeyu: The only one being disrespectful is you. I am highly respectful of those coming before me. The fact I won't lie down and kneel before your argument is what has got you flustered and makes you think I am being disrespectful. Lots of people thought about science stuff for years and our current scientists have often rebutted old arguments. Plus, like I said, the majority of what I say isn't even countering what they posited, merely claiming that someone has misattributed things.

My whole point is that Simon himself isn't Multi-versal and I have no argument about his mech being, but his mech is tied to him due to power scaling related to Anti-Spiral and such, so naturally it is related o the argument.

But I honestly think you should leave this thread. I have not been disrectful at all and I am not the one using caps lock to simulate yelling on an internet forum. I am being serious. I am having friendly debate with everyone here.

@Rune Youre completely ignoring the arguments and proof everyone is giving you because it goes against the ridiculous argument youre trying to make, youre ignoring how our tiering system works, you refuse to acknowledge basic fundamental physics, and youre just accusing people of not understanding what theyre talking about because they dont agree with you.The only one being disrespectful here is you.

Ok but the moment the fact Simon killed antispiral and the universe got blown to hell should of ended this, like why does this continue?

Androids 17 and 18 have infinite energy, doesn't mean they have infinite destructive power. That's the same argument you could make if I followed your line of thought J-man.

I can't disuss with you Aeyu. You've been the one disrectful and you refuse to calm down. I'm fine with J-man and Unite and everyone else.

>Simon uses fists to punch a being with universal energy.

Therefore Simon has the physical power to harm said universal energy.

Rune Katashima said:
@Aeyu: The only one being disrespectful is you. I am highly respectful of those coming before me. The fact I won't lie down and kneel before your argument is what has got you flustered and makes you think I am being disrespectful. Lots of people thought about science stuff for years and our current scientists have often rebutted old arguments. Plus, like I said, the majority of what I say isn't even countering what they posited, merely claiming that someone has misattributed things.
My whole point is that Simon himself isn't Multi-versal and I have no argument about his mech being, but his mech is tied to him due to power scaling related to Anti-Spiral and such, so naturally it is related o the argument.

But I honestly think you should leave this thread. I have not been disrectful at all and I am not the one using caps lock to simulate yelling on an internet forum. I am being serious. I am having friendly debate with everyone here.
This is exactly what I mean. I disprove your arguments and give reasons as to why your arguments have been disproved, and you attack my character, once again demonstrating your condescending tone and fallacious arguments. You've been being rude since your first statement, where you condescendingly treat us here as if we don't know what we're talking about in the first place. You have a superiority complex, and it shows. Not to mention you are now backtracking to take some moral high ground, when I've been attacking your arguments primarily, and only commenting on your rude tone.

Holy hell, youte kidding right?

Ignoring the fact 17 is close to actually fitting that and they dont, they have infinite stamina reserves.

The bitch blew up the universe without a mecha, ya can't argue that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back